xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
maylx

Hello There!

Hi there! My name's Daniel and I registered here in hopes of getting a free hosting account. After going through so much trouble with the host I'm at right now, I think registering here and posting for free hosting is a great idea!I hope to become an active part in this community! =D

Hi there! My name's Daniel and I registered here in hopes of getting a free hosting account. After going through so much trouble with the host I'm at right now, I think registering here and posting for free hosting is a great idea!
I hope to become an active part in this community! =D

Hey! Welcome to Xisto, the best quality hoster there is on the net! I hope you stay quite active in the community. The staff is well organized here, and Xisto has a pretty good uptime. Xisto is the perfect host for me, and I hope it will be the same for you.

Here are some links that should help you out to better understand the credit system and general rules around here:

Credit System:
Credit System V3.0

Xisto Rules and more:
Trap 17 Readme

Welcome to the community, and I hope to see you around! :)

Best regards,
harrison858
Edited by harrison858 (see edit history)

Hello Daniel aka:maylxPosted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA.

You could tell us a little more about yourself. If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help.

Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you myCents. Participating in regularly here at the forum will get you enough myCents to have your hosting right away. The people here are helpful and friendly. If you need something, just ask. Someone will either answer you or point you in the right direction to find the answer.

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

Hello maylx...Welcome to Xisto, the best free hosting ever. You'll never regret for selecting this service. You'll get top class hosting with almost no downtime. And the forum is very friendly and active. You'll enjoy a lot here.
Already harrison, Mich had given you important information. Try to follow them.

And don't forget to register at xisto with the same email address you used to register here.

Enjoy your stay here. Start posting and ba a part of our community.....happy hosting :)

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

Hi there! My name's Daniel and I registered here in hopes of getting a free hosting account. After going through so much trouble with the host I'm at right now, I think registering here and posting for free hosting is a great idea!
I hope to become an active part in this community! =D

Dear friend you are at the right place now a warm welcome to Xisto. Even I am a new member that I joined on 26th of november and till now I have posted more than 35 posts and earned some dollars and I am sure that soon before the end of this month I will be hosted. Please wish me luck for the same. 

By the way be carefull of some basic points to be noted:-

Be original dont copy matters from anywhere else. 

Dont ever spam it is one of the most clean forum I have ever known so dont spam.

Try to stick to the topic under discussion. 

Dont concentrate on the number of postings rather concentrate on the quality of the same. Best of luck dear friend. 

Hah, thanks for the warm welcomes guys. I'm not one of the dudes that will register and post stuff like "lol" and "wtf lmao" that make up a single post. Coming from a few forums that I administrate, I know what it's like when people do that, and I don't like it one bit. Although, I must note-- I'll avoid using those abbreviations as much as possible.Again, thanks for the welcomes, and I'll be sure to ask if I have any questions. :)

Hi there, and welcome to trap 17. As I always say read everything above; for it will help you so much. I know it did when I was new. Also, as you will hear very often, we hate spam here. Be careful, and stay away from warnings. From your intro I don't think it will be a problem. :) Again welcome to Xisto, be active, have fun, and most of all: enjoy your great hosting. :)

Hello maylx or Daniel. Welcome to Xisto. You hope to get a free hosting account? Then you are in the right place. Here at Xisto they offer professional hosting and all you do is post on their forums. How great is that? It may sound to good to be true but trust me this is a great host. The forum members are great too. To start getting hosting credits aka myCent you need to go to https://support.xisto.com/index.php and sign up using the same email that you use here. If you have a question read the annoucments and if they fail to answer your question make sure to ask and the great members of this forum will be glad to help you.