xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
saitunes

Should I Upgrade To Leopard?

Well I will say yes because unlike xp > Vista their isnt many real disagvantages. I mean, I dislike osX but to each is own. So I see no reason not to upgrade, does it cost anything btw?

IMO, its best to buy the 10.5 instead of buying the upgrade. Having 10.5 in hand will allow you to run more apps unless you dont need such demand.

It would be your decision. I mean-- I've been thinking about switching to mac myself. Seeing as you already have a mac, upgrading to the latest version, I'd assume, would give you a few more features and whatnot? I'm taking into considering the price you're looking to pay for the upgrade. Go right ahead, if you're up to it. :)

I think that since you are using a MAC, there is no point in not upgrading... its simply like Windows Vista upgrading to SP1, it has good some good benifits.. faster boot time, boot camp, many more, it would be okay but on the other hand, some programs dont work as snowisawsome said... so its up to you if you need a powerful pc stick to this, if you dont and only use it part time, you should upgrade, whatever your desicion, good luck!