xisto Community
the blonde girl

Your career...? Where are you heading?

I thought accounting would interest me but im curious of how long it will take and plus math does not interest me and there obvously would be alot of math to be done in this categorery and I think i would end up hating it. Like you said, Do what you love to do..but i havent figured out what that is.. I like computers but i cant see myself doing that forever..

I would really like to work for organisations that will help people such as the salvation army or world vision :P

I'd consider computer programming or video game design, or something similar. At least it's somewhat creative, which is more than I can say for a lot of jobs. I might like to write about psychology or philosophy if I ever acquire any writing skills and I was able to do either of those. Although a career as a philosopher would be a depressing profession... :PEdit: I might also try for a career as a translator, but who knows how my interests will change before I leave home. And I like animals so maybe I'd work with the Humane Society or become a vet. I don't know... of course, if none of those work for me I may have to resort to some sort of dull slave labor that pays me far too little just to keep food in my stomach... :P

i gunna be a barister just cos i want to lol seems really interesting :P doing law in collage then going on to do a law degree then after that which is 2 years i gotta do bar exams while working but which are like naother 2 years lol i gunna be about 20 odd before i fully quallified lol gunna be a long education :P

I was a criminology major for awhile, but just wasn't happy with it, so I settled on an English BA. I've never taken classes on webdesign, but did well in art history classes so I guess that counts, in an odd sort of way, for something. *shrug* Learned how to code and do graphics on my own by just messing with programs till I figured it out. I think that's the best way to learn.

I am going to be a journalist. I have to do something about the government. I want to be the next Michael Moore. I can't wait to get into muckraking. But I also want to help the Libertarian Political Party with winning an election so we can just get rid of the government. It is going to be so fun. I will make a living by hating on people. :P

i would like my future career to be a medical doctor or a surgeon. I don't know what I'm interested in yet. I'll wait till med school starts like 5 more years for me. I'm barely in highschool. anyways. if I don't become a doctor I'll become a teacher or something. I really like to teacher and make children work. lol. maybe teacher annoying highschoolers.

Thanks to a wonderful commmunity college in my town going to be able to to hit up three associates degree in one shot yeah boo1 for networking1 for web design1 for computer management hahahahmost of the classes are same which is goign to save me about 16k in fees hahahahathen most likly try to tage a univ to finish up but first things first