xisto Community
contactskn

Online Typing Job For Free Is there any of such kind on net.

online data entry jobsOnline Typing Job For Free

I have a online job  it is very easy to do you guys just hab to type in images I will pay you guys $0.65 per 1000 correct entry every week via paypal if you guys are interested Please contact me at golalit@yahoo.Com...

-reply by lalit tamang

QuestionOnline Typing Job For Free

Hi

I am usman from Pakistan and find online job. I have spend a lot of  time with enternet.

I don't find any relaiable source of income. So kindly inform me about the right way of free online typing job. I wish to start dealing with online business particularly writing , without any expenses. Can I have enough earning as I wish?

WITH BEST WISHES & REGARDS

make money Online Typing Job For FreeWanted Indian Internet workers. Earn Rs.2000/day working part time on internet.Dear Friends, Are you interested to make Rs.2,000 to Rs.3,000 A Day with part time jobs? This is not a get rich quick scheme. This is a legal opportunity to earn money online when you do it as part time jobs. This opportunity is a proven way to make Rs.20,000 to Rs.1,20,000 A month. There are already 3,00,000 people around the world grabbed this opportunity and making tons of money every month. If you are interested to know more about this opportunity, visit http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/= 2633803-reply by Ganesh. R

what is the procedure through online?Online Typing Job For Free

I want to know more abt the procedures of online typing work, how it will work? 

-question by venkat

I have been working and invistigating about the idea of doing online jobs. But the websites who pays good salary against the work done by the employees are mostly found in America, canada and uk. They have provided the oppurtunity for their own people to earn money online who are jobless for years. They pay to their people a reasonable sum of money for doing thier online tasks. These offers are not available for third world, Asia, Pakistan and India etc etc, However I have also found websites which offer online typing and survey jobs in pakistan and india. But the salary they are paying is very little. If you consider they are going to pay you only Rs. 70 to 80 for typing the data from a 1000 of images. Every image has a text which can not be copied or paste by anything or any method. This is why they devoted this job to us. I am myself a good accountant in bank. When I calculate these earnings. It becomes only Rs. 20 to 30 a day which is 0.20 USD after deducting the electricity bill, Internet bill, your time, and specially the energy of your eyes wasting onto a text seeing them for hours. If you ask your parent for Rs. 30 and Rs. 20 a day I hope they will not refuse. Dont wast your time my friends. So my advice is to you, is to get a real job in real world. Forget about getting a virtual job in virtual world. Else Try! you can earn upto Rs. 20 a day or 0.20 USD a day if you work, otherwise earn Zero.

It is really true that most of the scams ask for money for the registration.I myself have ever fall a victim and they scam me about $100 . In fact i will never forget it in my life.But how ever recently i joined a certain data entry site, as for them , they don't ask for any registration fee and they are really paying.I thing i will not be selfish to show you the site.look for them at : http://bondali.webs.com/

Dear Friends I would like to know whether there is any site providing the job work for typist and paying for the same but it should be entirely free I mean to say they should not charge anything for registration or membership etc. If there are any sites of such a kind really tested by you people out there. Then will you be able to let me know the same. Thank you dear friends in advance. 

YOU can go at Data out-sourcing this is the site you are looking for.
this site provides typist to other companies for fix salaries/per month and also select some typist monthly without any registration fees. you just have to submit a typing sample. they will provide you the sample sheet.Good Luck!!

For a typing job, I highly recommend writing articles for something like Triond, Bukisa, or something else like that. For every impression from an article that you get, you can make money. Some people make hundreds of dollars from writing articles. The cool thing is that if you sign up for both Triond and Bukisa, you can write article for Triond and then submit it to Bukisa. Bukisa allows you to upload your own articles (even if they are already posted somewhere else). Just make sure that you upload the article to Triond first otherwise Triond may not accept the article and flag it for copying from another source. If this happens three times, your Triond account may be banned. An alternative for this would be to write articles for your own blog. I would find this more profitable since you are probably going to make more than a few cents per month with an article. With a blog, you can embed Google Adsense ads, CPA ads, MyLikes advertisements, and many other services that pay you if your audience views the ad.

I had heard about a transcript site. Rather, I tried to registrar with the site. The process is that, once you registrar with the site, your name will be wait-listed in their data base. You have to download their software and install to your system. Within a short period, say within a fortnight or at maximum a month, they will send you a test file. If you can clear their test, you will be selected for their works on regular basis.

Best thing is that you can set how many hours of transcript you will do on daily basis. With that, you can calculate your daily earnings and also justify if the program is worth joining.

I must confess that I didn't take the test just because, I could not manage my time as my baby daughter need my attention. Now too, my daughter is too young at below 4 years and can't manage that regular 2 to 4 hours work. Further, connectivity plays havoc in my part.

You can browse for best transcript site reviews to find out that particular site. Just give you 10 minutes on a search engine if you are fond of typing and transcription works.

I regret I couldn't provide you the particular site, but a re-search on my mails might get the name of the site.

now hiring home workers worldwide earn up to $250 per day working from home companies id(11671)
now hiring worldwide in positions such as typing, data entry, writing and more.