Vibration alert
Triband
Size: 101 x 44 x 17 mm
Weight: 82g
Talktime: 7 hours
Battery standby: 360 hours

And Sony Ericsson W810i

Features of the Sony Ericsson W810i include:

2 megapixel camera with autofocus, 4x digital zoom & photo light Video camera & sound recorder
Display: 262k colours, 176 x 220 pixels
Music player
Mega Bass™
FM radio RDS
40-voice polyphonic ringtones / MP3 & AAC ringtones
Polyphonic melody composer (MusicDJ™)
Speakerphone, voice controls, voice mail
Messaging: SMS (with predictive text), EMS, MMS, Instant messaging, email
3D Java games (embedded & downloadable)
Animated wallpaper
Picture editor and effects
Personal organiser functions
Picture phonebook
QuickShare™
Connectivity: Bluetooth, USB, Infra-red, Fast port
WAP 2.0, GPRS, EDGE
Memory: 20 Mbytes plus 512 Mbyte Memory Stick PRO Duo™
Quadband
Vibration alert
Size: 100 x 46 x 19.5 mm
Weight: 99g
Talktime: 8 hours
Battery standby: 350 hours

Notice from rvalkass:

Lists you have copied should really be put in Quote tags.

I have a Sony ericcsson k810i and it's worth the money. The 3MP camera's got that magic Cybershot technology, I managed to make some great photos in the last weeks. The mp3 player is also nice and the default handsfree (the you get in the phone box when buying the phone) is better than expected. IT also gives you any options a modern phone gives and some Sony ericsson trademark applications suck as quick share, video dj, track id, etc.What you should take into consideration if you want to buy this phone is that it used M2 memory cards which are more expensive than the microSD ones. Another thing you must think about is that the screen is quite big (2/3 of the size of the phone) and you should certainly avoid scratching it - buying a protection cover is more than needed.

I used to have a really horrible phone, nokia 3200. My first phone, haha. I had it in three years, then I bought a new one. LG Prada. And no, I did not buy it because of the Prada name. I just thought that it was a quite nice phone... And then I love the touch screen.

Just wanted to add a picture. ^^

http://www.tek.no/

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

I have the Motorola i580.

Posted Image

Outstanding phone as far as I'm concerned. The only complaints I have with this phone is that the Bluetooth 1.1 is too slow... but I rarely if ever actually do data transfers wirelessly. Also, apparently the outer LCD is prone to failing after some intentional throwing of the phone against a brick wall and demonstrational dropping. :(

The bugger is quite strong, as proven by stress tests to push what this thing can go through. I can't remember the web site, but someone put this thing through freezing temps, hot temps, burying it, dropping it from a two story building, and even running it over with a truck. And of course, one of my buddies accidentally ran this thing over with a HMMWV with it open... and expectedly, the hinge on it broke, but the darn thing still works! :) (I'm sure he'll be swapping that phone out anyway. :( )

Heck, I'm not one to drop my phone often if at all. But knowing that I can actually put my weight on this thing without worrying about it snapping, breaking, or whatever is already great, unlike the "candy" phones that are out that are slim, sleek, fashionable, expensive, and FRAGILE.

LX 350 by LG made for sprint. Bought it summer of 2006, and was going to get my 24 month upgrade when it broke... Now I have to pay 75 extra dollars for a new phone I don't want yet; I really wish I hadn't broken it. It sucks that the iPhone is only GSM and sprint is only CDMA, I get hella discounts through sprint, so they're my obvious choice for service provider. I do want a iPhone however, I really wish it supported hotspot VoIP instead of using minutes, one of the features I think is the coolest new thing in cell phones. I constantly chewed away minutes while sitting next to my router :)

Well hubby and I both have razors now, we started of with the really crappy 20 dollar nokias, we had those for 2 years with our verizon plan. and after our two years where up we both got to upgrade for free and we chose the razor phones, which we have had abotu a year now. I had heard bad things about them that they break easy and so on, but after a year and having 4 kids my phone gets banged around and dropped alot and i have never had any problems with it. (knock on wood)

I have no idea what kind of mobile phone I have.I know the service provider and I know it makes calls.I know it doesn't have a camera.That's all I really need or want to know about it.I've made my opinion on cellphones clear around this forum before (I'm pretty sure, at least)So I'm not going to go into any more of it than that.

i've Nokia N73 Multimedia Edition .. it's awsome i've have 2GB space in my phone so i can store a lot song in my mobile it's screen and speaker's voice quality is awsome. well overall it's functions are also good. i'm satisfied with it <_<