xisto Community
ashmaninc

What Mobile Phone Do U Have?

Sony ericsson k510

Nice thread:) Well I had so many mobile phones that it is hard to remember which one I have now:) Well currently I use Sony Ericsson K600i and I am really happy with it because it has many nice features plus it really looks fancy. It has this metal look which I love. Before this mobile phone I had Siemens C65, Ericsson T20 if i am not mistaken and another ericsson and I think there were more of them but I really can't remeber right now...Well right now I tried to connect my mobile phone to the computer via Bluetooth and not via the cable I got when I bought it but it just won't work. Is there anyone who has the same problem or the same phone and is able to connect it via Bluetooth?? Thanks and greetz to everyone

At the moment I am having the Sony Ericsson K800i. A phone where I have eyed for quite some time already. This phone is just like every other recent Sony Ericsson phone starting from the K series (500, 508, 700 ... etc) , the 4 rows of menus. The animation is certainly better than other phones I have seen and the camera captures very clear images, you would not even know pictures taken are from a phone, you would have thought it is from a digital camera. But a downside would be its vidoe capabilities, it records in a very small video resolution, 176 in width I believe, but other than that, this is really a good phone to behold. And this is the first time I am actually beholding such a high end phone as my previous phones were the camera less Nokia 3200 and a very weak camera phone in Sony Ericsson K508i.

Well right now I tried to connect my mobile phone to the computer via Bluetooth and not via the cable I got when I bought it but it just won't work. Is there anyone who has the same problem or the same phone and is able to connect it via Bluetooth?? Thanks and greetz to everyone

It would be much easier to use the USB cable to transfer things you want from your phone to your computer and vice versa. Since you are not using the USB cable but the bluetooth capability in your phone, you would need a bluetooth dongle. This dongle serves as a connection point between your phone and the computer. But if your computer has a built in bluetooth, you can simply try to locate your computer. What is the reason you can't connect using bluetooth? Did you install the driver of the dongle? Please provide more information so I can help you deduce the problem.

I have a Motorola e310. haha. I decided to get it because I traveled a lot back and forth from college. Where I traveled, I didn't get any reception (I live pretty much in the boonies...haha) with my old phone, and now with my new one, I do.

I have a LG VX8700 (i believe). It is just over 1 year old. It has a built in MP3 player which is why i got it. I was going to use it to run with but i actaully ended up getting a free ipod so i dont now but o well. I have 1 gig MiniSD card in it so i can listen to music on it and hacked it so i can use these as ringtones. I got it because it was not expensive, could play music, speaker phone, and good reception.

Arrr, I've an ancient Siemens phone. What made me decide to have that phone? I didn't. Parents gave me two options, either use that old phone which they got it for free, or don't get a phone at all. So yeah, I just agreed with the first option.Anyways, I was thinking of getting a w810I Sony Erricson phone. It's kinda cool. Love it :blink:.

Woah, huge thread.I have a Siemens A70. I admit it sucks. It can't download ringtones, screen savers & games, it doesn't have internet access or MMS features. So I use it as a basic communication tool.

I have Nokia Ngage QDIts quite a nice phone since its a smartphone afterall. The only complains I had is the size of this phone. But it seem that the rest of the Nokia series are quite huge sized phones especially the N series. Anyway, I am a smartphone addict. I cant stand phones which doesnt let you install any 3rd party softwares or at least some java application.