xisto Community
Jimb40

Men Trying To Undestand Woman! Men Woman

I have been married for 30 yrs, and i cant seem to understand my WIFE.. She's not a very open person, she keeps everything inside of her...And it kind of makes me think she is liein, cuz she will not open up to me, although i know she isnt lieing, i just cant seem to understand her and her ways.... But it hurts me when we fight and she always takes off, and we never seem to get everything out on the table....But a few times i have taken off, and it didnt end up good, cuz i stayed gone for 4 days, and she thought i was cheating on her, which i can see where she was cuming from, cuz i never called home... I get hurt alot bye my wife, i dont think its her fault, becuz i am too senistive, to her actions and the things she say's to me.. You would think after 30 yrs i would know everything about my WIFE but i guess i dont.... Is my Marriage worth saving? Please help me here....Let me know if anyone else is going thru the same thing i am...Cuz i really love my wife i have spent too many years with her to lose her now... And i really feel like i am going to lose her....But the funny part is i know what she is thinking be 4 she thinks it.................

Well this is a toughie I think and a very sensative situation. But I would have to say after 30 years, You must obviously love her. Myself being a woman I have had a lot on my plate since a very young age I am 37 years old and have been married twice and have 4 wonderful children. I am not an open book. I understand the frustration you are going through I think my husband felt the same way. We are divorced now for different reasons nothing to do with this, but anyway back on subject. I love people I dont know if its a trust issue or what it is I am really trying to work on it, I just dont open up to people much at all. I love talking to people I love finding out more about people, I just have a problem with letting them in or telling anything about myself, I have not had a good life not as a child or an adult, Things have been getting way better for me the last couple months, I have changed alot of stuff really been working on opening up my feelings and letting stuff out, Its tuff though and again I am not sure why I am like this I have always been this way and I really am trying to change, I have a very special person in my life at this time just a friend, he is male of course and he pretty much has the same problem and we are trying to work on this together, being here at trap 17 I have opened up a little its a little easier typing on a pc then it is looking at someone and telling them your feelings or what ever is going on. And the stories I have written in here are nothing compared to what I have been through in the last few months. I am just hoping to make a comeback here and try my best to get caught back up, its gonna be a real challenge hope im up for it. And good luck to you. But again 30 yrs is a long time to give up on I really hope you and your wife can work through this. Sorry I wasnt much help.

well myself being the ripe old age of 47 and my GF 21, keep the jokes to yourself please. I do understand. My gf is the same way. she bottles things up inside her, so badly you can get look at her and tell something is wrong. Many times she will just not say anything to me or anyone for that matter. Her mother and I are close, and she has said to me many times. has anything happend between the two of you? or has she said anything of what is going on? I have learned though not to press her on the topic. She will speak up in her own good time.

well if you know what she's thinking then why does it matter if she bottles stuff up? I can definitely understand your frustration, but I think as long as you can tell she's in a mood or whatever the best thing to do it just to be supportive and not bother her about it... just let her know you're there if she ever needs to talk... hopefully it's just a temporary stage that she'll come through. if you guys are arguing a lot, I think the best thing you can do is just try and not be argumentative...even if you're right. ask yourself if what you're arguing over really matters, or if you're just arguing about stuff that is insignificant, because after you think about it, that's the way most arguments are.don't give up on your marriage! if you've been together that long you obviously love each other, and you understand what it means to be committed to another person. things will get better. if you're really worried about it or even changing your behavior won't help your relationship improve, then consider talking to a professional... there are people who know a lot more about this stuff than I do.

My dear friend I would like to narrate a story to you a symbolic one and I hope you will be able to understand the whole problem.Mr. A and Ms. B was married one day and before their marriage Mr. A manufactured a coat out of sandal wood. On the other hand Ms. B built a coat out of teak wood. Both decided to start their married life lying on their respective coats and the fight began here. Mr. A argued that they should start their new life lying on his coat and the was the argument of Ms. B. At last they decided to lye on their respective coats but after some time they again started arguing on the same issue then they decided to keep the both coats side by side and lye in the middle of it. Again it dragged for some time but it was very painful to lye on the ribs of the coats. More than half of the night was passed and they reached no where then at last after a long argument they decided to cut their coats into two halves and join one half of a coat with one half of the other coat. They called a carpenter who made a new coat for them using one half from each of their coats. And from then they lived happily for ever.?My dear friend in this story the coats are nothing but the environment in which a person is coming from and a persons customs, etc. And for a successful married life we have to change a bit of our personality to be merged with our partner and unless and until we will not be able to cope up with the circumstances developed in our married life.?So friend be happy, try to talk to your spouse a lot, try to understand her, make her understand you.?