xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
innosia

After Not Online For A While Yesterday I am sleeping and I remember about trap17..

Yesterday I am sleeping and I remember about Xisto.. Suddenly I ask myself "WOAH, I have not login into Xisto and make post for quite sometime, could my site possibly being closed already?" I asked myself and feel like somewhat shock because of sudden realize about my free hosting.So I am now login in to check for Xisto, and quickly found that my point is still quite much, and really feel gratitude. Hmm why I am not login for quite sometime? Maybe you are asking this question, for several members here, they know that I am going to look for jobs in Singapore and know with so much help from the unseen hands, I have finally found a job in Singapore and successful in all ways, in term of working required pass and also the company environment, which everything suits me very well. My colleagues are nice and most of them are from my country and even graduated from the same university and even the same year, but I don't know him until now. And then what makes me happy is the salary is quite fair (truthfully it is not high, just fair). So I am now working as ASP.NET developer in Singapore, anyone want to join me here? I can tell you the procedure to get a job here, it is quite simple actually but there is some tips you need to know and becareful with, anyway I am BACK :)

Welcome back and congratulation on your new job! asp.net would not be my first choice but its still a job right and one in the web development side. Stick at it and maybe you can show us some projects your working on soon? It will be interesting to see. I worked with asp.net last semester but did not like it. It can be all that bad if you know how to use it properly i suppose. I assume Microsoft's website is made with that?Anyway welcome back and see you around.

Hi Welcome back innosia. And congrats for your new job. :) So you are a .Net programmer now. Very nice to see that. Hey I am still unemployed, I'll definitely ask you tips if I need. :) There are many things happened after you left trap. Anyway share your experiences with us. Start your spiritual postings again. I am waiting for that....

Welcome back innosia. and have fun with job :). I'm on internet since 1999 so i know how hard it is to stay without internet. It feels like something is missing. I'm addicted to some social networking sites plus forums like Xisto/DC and many others. I'm still working on addiction (other than internet i've managed to control Trance music addiction :D, ok ok little bit ) but have lot of work to do. So start your spirtual posting, and do tell us how to control Addiction and other habits. :)