xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nullbyte

Nullbyte

Hello.

My name's Stefan, I am 14 years old (15 on February, 28th). I am from Romania.

I love computers & programming and I always like to learn more about anything.

The programming/scripting languages I know/I am learning are:

HTML/CSS/PHP/MySQL

C++

Delphi

Perl/Python

I have medium knowledge in security, as well as medium knowledge about web marketing. I am very spiritual, I study paranormal phenomenons a lot, I believe in something being "beyond"... into the astral dimension.

I found out about Xisto from Google, I was searching a host, as my current one has a lot of downtime, low speed and so on. Very very nice forum, with a lot of topics to talk on.

Nice to meet you all :)

Hi Nullbyte!. Welcome to Xisto, the best free hosting service. Your introduction is nice and detailed. Most members will like it. :) By the way, this is a really friendly community, you'll enjoy here. Nice to see you are learning programming. Post any problems you face, and we all are here to help you. Coming to the hosting, it is really cool and reliable at Xisto. Come start posting and be a part of our community.... :)

Hello.

My name's Stefan, I am 14 years old (15 on February, 28th). I am from Romania.

I love computers & programming and I always like to learn more about anything.

The programming/scripting languages I know/I am learning are:

HTML/CSS/PHP/MySQL

C++

Delphi

Perl/Python

I have medium knowledge in security, as well as medium knowledge about web marketing. I am very spiritual, I study paranormal phenomenons a lot, I believe in something being "beyond"... into the astral dimension.

I found out about Xisto from Google, I was searching a host, as my current one has a lot of downtime, low speed and so on. Very very nice forum, with a lot of topics to talk on.

Nice to meet you all :)

Hey welcome to Xisto. You seem like a knowlegable person there, you'll fit just right in here at Xisto. I also found trap through google, and it has been the best free host out there, period. Especially with their new mycent system, which can get you really cool features like IP addresses, certificates, even domains just by posting.

See you around :)

good introduction. it shows that you are not going to spam here. unlike some members who write introductions like this:

HiMy name is phil

i love this place!

good to see you like programming and stuff like that. it looks like you are pretty familiar around computers.

good luck and enjoy your stay here at Xisto! :)

Welcome to Xisto nullbyte, welcome to the biggest little community this side of the internet and so I recommend you check out the forums and see what topics and posts interest you. Then make sure to sign up to the billing site at https://support.xisto.com/ in order to begin earning MyCents the newest credit system on Xisto in order to get some free hosting here on Xisto. So enjoy your stay, enjoy your posting and then enjoy some free hosting.

Hi and welcome to the forum nullbyte!

I am slightly late with my welcome, so I suppose others already have filled you in with the basics. Honestly it is easiest if you read and learn on your own, but this link might help. Try to avoid one-liners and spam, because no one likes spam. But it is okay from time to time - almost everyone has done it! (Me too.) The amount of myCENTS you earn per posts depends on the quality and length of your post and also where you post it. It is a good reason to avoid spam and short posts as you simply will earn less credits. We have lots of forums and I am sure you will fit right in, your 4 posts is a good place to start. :)

Just so you know I am able to say "the girl with the red hair is stupid" in Romanian, so watch out!

See you around!

Bluebear, Norway.

Hello Stefan/nullbyte and welcome to the best free webhost ever! Wow you are learning a lot of different things at once. Good for you but I like to learn things one at a time. Good intro by the way, some people just come in here and there intro is "Hi I am Joe" and thats all lol, but you did a good job telling us all we need to know. Anyway it seems as though you have not signed up for mycents yet. Mycents are the way you get freehosting here. You get mycents by posting good posts but only after you sign up here: https://support.xisto.com/ use the same email there as you are here. To learn more about mycents go here: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/61592-credit-system-v30-online-resolved-free-web-hosting-domains-dedicated-ip-digital-certificate-managed/

I hope you grow to like Xisto and stay here. If you have a question don't be afraid to ask.