xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
miladinoski

Have You Looked Yourself In The Mirror While Dreaming? ... and what did you see

Yeah, just like the title says, has it happened to have a mirror while you dream and to look at it. It has never happened to me, and it freaks me out 'cause I don't know what could I see if I look in it (if I ever dream of one).

I have fallen in a lucid dream at my own will before (though I am falling unintentionally much often) and I think that I'll try to do that when the next one occurs.

What do you think is my problem is now and how do I solve it (without searching please Posted Image)?

Spoiler below:

I found this while searching on the net: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

According to this I am facing an identity crysis (?) because I apparently don't know who I am and I am afraid that I might see someone elses face in it.

I just now woke up from a lucid dream where I went and found a mirror to look in. If it's a window to the soul, then I'm not sure I'm a good spirit.

It was me, but I was completely mangled and most of my bones looked broken. I was shaking violently and muttering something. It was pretty disgusting so I could only look for a few seconds before I left and flew upstairs. Shortly after that I lost motor control and woke up.

If anybody has any insight, email me.

derseren@live.com

I can't really remember if in a dream I saw myself in a mirror, I guess I did, but in most cases I was different and only when I understand that it can't be real and I am dreaming and I try to make something cool in a dream, but as always I don't have a lot of time and I wakeup :DI usually see myself as as third person rather than in a mirror I guess, as I have quite long hair, I saw myself in a dream without hair and so on, with beard even :D