xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bishoujo

Quick Respite For Dry Crackly Lips

Your lips are all dry from the airconditioning in your office, but you have a date in an hour. What do you do?Here?s a quick respite for dry, dull lips! 1. Cut a slice of lemon and put it against your lips for about two minutes, during which you can ease it left and right so that it gets in contact with every part of your lips. Acid from the lemon causes the dead skin on your lips to emerge. 2. Wipe your lips gently. You should feel that your lips are softer, smoother and moisturized. 3. Apply lip gloss and lipstick, and there you are! Mesmerizing lips under 5 minutes!

Ok, I just can't resist this one. I was just reading a post about home remidies on another thread, and when I saw your topic I just remembered the "home remedy" for dry chapped lips........... Spread cow sh_t on your lips for dry chapped lips. It won't heal your lips but it will dang sure stop you from licking them and making them worse! :):)

As it is so cold everywhere in this country right now, my lips look like something awful has happened to them. I do not know what but it is awful. This is a good tips, I will try it out and see if it works. But does last? If not maybe you have some other tips against dry lips? It can be so hard to find something that actually works, and when I find something it contains some horrible ingredients that ruin my skin around my mouth. Argh, what a world!I will test it and tell you how it goes.

if people try this and go out on a date and end up kissing that person, lemme know how kissing with lemon lips goes. seems like it would linger.also, wouldn't the acidity sorta sting a little on dry cracked lips? anyone try this before???

^ Well yes, if you have ever tried products on your skin that contains some sort of fruitacid you would maybe notice that it can sting like hell for about 5 seconds, and then it calms down. I have not tried the tips in this thread yet but I will! I think it is kind of the same feeling as if you use a tonic with alcohol. In general I would say acids on the skin is not... the best thing you can do, especially not when you use it over a long time. I have dry skin but I use it anyway, haha, I go againts my own tips. :)