xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HMATE.co.uk

Do You Have Herpes Type 1 Or 2?

HSV? I have never heard of that, except in color level adjustments :)
I've been wondering if you didnt make any mistake there maybe you meant HIV or HPV and then I googled for HSV and it made up for my stupidity, HSV is acronym for Herpes Simplex Virus! And yeah unfortunately I have oral herpes, all my brothers have that and when their mouths popped I would make fun of them, then one day I had a bubble on my lip and asked my big sister what it was and she said I had the hespes tooo ewwww... and then I asked around and a lot of my friends also had it, they said the sores are likely to appear when the immune system is weak.

The primary difference between the two viral types is in where they typically establish latency in the body- their "site of preference." HSV-1 usually establishes latency in the trigeminal ganglion, a collection of nerve cells near the ear. From there, it tends to recur on the lower lip or face. HSV-2 usually sets up residence in the sacral ganglion at the base of the spine. From there, it recurs in the genital area .

http://www.herpes.com/hsv1-2.html
Even though I never seen a doctor, i think i have the HSV-1. Everybody I showed it to said "yeah, you got herpes now". It made a short appearance just once in my life. I put some aciclovir on it and after one week it went away.

I have a friend who got the genital type from her boyfriend, i read on the page it was quite painful. And it was very painful for her too amotionally speaking because, well she had been having unprotected sex with her boyfriend (condom ripped once, then after that they just decided to wear none) and then, the symptoms striked, and she didnt know what she had, and the doctor said it was herpes, she was so sad :) And then she needed to find out who she got it from... and tell her boyfriend. She called one other ex who she been intimate without protection, and he got tested for it and he didnt have it. So she had a big arguement with her bf because he passed it on to her, turns out he knew about it, but he said "he was exposed to the virus and got treatment for it" the bastard didnt know (or maybe he knew) there wasnt a permanent cure for it, and didnt tell her about the herpes thing when they decided to have sex without protection. I was pretty angry at him too, all of her friends who knew it were also angry, and then, turns out, some other couples friends of mine have genital herpes too! I wish they had a cure for it. It's sad to know you carry a virus that has no cure, my friend was so depressed, she said it hurt so bad she coiunldnt sit, she missed some classes back then.

HSV? I have never heard of that, except in color level adjustments :) I've been wondering if you didnt make any mistake there maybe you meant HIV or HPV and then I googled for HSV and it made up for my stupidity, HSV is acronym for Herpes Simplex Virus! And yeah unfortunately I have oral herpes, all my brothers have that and when their mouths popped I would make fun of them, then one day I had a bubble on my lip and asked my big sister what it was and she said I had the hespes tooo ewwww... and then I asked around and a lot of my friends also had it, they said the sores are likely to appear when the immune system is weak.

http://www.herpes.com/hsv1-2.html

Even though I never seen a doctor, i think i have the HSV-1. Everybody I showed it to said "yeah, you got herpes now". It made a short appearance just once in my life. I put some aciclovir on it and after one week it went away.

I have a friend who got the genital type from her boyfriend, i read on the page it was quite painful. And it was very painful for her too amotionally speaking because, well she had been having unprotected sex with her boyfriend (condom ripped once, then after that they just decided to wear none) and then, the symptoms striked, and she didnt know what she had, and the doctor said it was herpes, she was so sad :) And then she needed to find out who she got it from... and tell her boyfriend. She called one other ex who she been intimate without protection, and he got tested for it and he didnt have it. So she had a big arguement with her bf because he passed it on to her, turns out he knew about it, but he said "he was exposed to the virus and got treatment for it" the bastard didnt know (or maybe he knew) there wasnt a permanent cure for it, and didnt tell her about the herpes thing when they decided to have sex without protection. I was pretty angry at him too, all of her friends who knew it were also angry, and then, turns out, some other couples friends of mine have genital herpes too! I wish they had a cure for it. It's sad to know you carry a virus that has no cure, my friend was so depressed, she said it hurt so bad she coiunldnt sit, she missed some classes back then.

great response and thankyou for that. A cure would be brilliant but maybe the drug companies wouldn't allow that as they make so much cash from drug sales ie valtrex aciclovir etc.

Have you seen the utube video re the potential cure?