xisto Community
Spyda

Sickest Apartment Ever

Those pictures are a right disgrace!And absolutely right,They are a major fire hazard too. Unbelievable really that anybody actually lived in placeslike that but truth is stranger than fiction. You know what?I'd clean them up though for 100,000dollars.Think about it.It might take two weeks.That's 50,000 per week. I'd wear a medical ventilation mask and sunglasses for the original first clean up.The sun glasses might lesson the overall visual impact of the place.

Edited by networker (see edit history)

I think this may just be a hoax. Come on guys who will live like this? Maybe if we saw some pictures of the actual person living there it would be plausible, Like if the guy was over weight and couldn't move and had to get food delivered to him then yeah maybe. He would just eat, drink and smoke where he laid then toss all the rubbish around him.

ohh how cute, the naivete :D
this week a woman in brazil was found dead in her appartment, along with 4 TONS OF GARBAGE and 20-something cats, a handfull of birds and rabbits. She was a woman in ther 50s with mental problems. They took 2 days to remove all the trash from her appartment and they found several cockroaches and theirs nests and all the neighbourhood will have to be fumigated to kill them all!

Who let you into my place... lol jk. BUt seriously. That is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen, and I did tours in Afghanistan and Iraq. Whoever lives in there should be locked up in a mental hospital because no one in their right mind would ever live in a place like that. I do not see how anyone could possible live in that and I would feel even worse if there were kids living there, you couldnt even have your friends over. These pictures do pose one question though, even though that place is probably condemned now, if they could afford all of that fast food and crap, then dont you think that they could have afforded a maid to come through once a week?

OMG What a slob and a pig. Geesh I am utterly speachless at that mess. only thing that comes to mind is Dont light a match. POOF!