xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
WhySoSerious

Hello

Why don't you tell us more about yourself? We'd love to know what your capable of doing especially with computers and technology. What do you enjoy doing? how did you find out about Xisto? where are you from? Can you program? Are you good at graphic design?Its good you signed up. Why roam when you can sign up and get free web hosting? Hope you enjoy your stay at Xisto and you enjoy the forums and free webhosting here.

Hello WhySoSerious!(?) Welcome to Xisto. I think you already roamed a lot at or forum. Hope you like it. You may already experienced the friendliness of Xisto. Nothing serious here. You can enjoy happily :) Start posting and be part of our community. :)

Welcome WhySoSerious.

We are not that serious, but we try to encourage our members to avoid short posts and especially one-liners. We do not appreciate when a member posts tons of one-liners as it do not really contribute and it is considered as spam - but a one-liner ones in a while is okay. :) Three posts is an okay place to start, though we would all appreciate if you came back and especially wrote something more about yourself. All new members should take a look at this to learn rules and other very useful information. It will help you so I strongly recommend it.

Other than this I can only give you a three-days-to-late-welcoming-hug, and wish you good luck. :)

See you around the boards.

i guess i am one of a kind here then because i love one liners. always have. makes an envirnment more laid back and relaxed. i don't consider 1 liners spam at all! :) unfortunately, it is part of the rules. one i never really liked. i guess there were problems with one liners before i got here a few years ago.

anyway, welcome to the CLUB notsoserious! there's some rules around here but they are all just common sense so don't sweat 'm

Welcome WhySoSerious.

We do not appreciate when a member posts tons of one-liners as it do not really contribute and it is considered as spam - but a one-liner ones in a while is okay. :)

Hello WhySoSerious and welcome to Xisto. Xisto is a great community and I hope you deside to become a active part of it. To get your free domain you need to sign up for your mycent account. You can do that here: https://support.xisto.com/ but make sure to use the same email there as here. You earn credits by posting good posts, which excludes one lines, quotes, stuff that isn't yours but you didn't quote, ect. To learn more about mycents read this: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/61592-credit-system-v30-online-resolved-free-web-hosting-domains-dedicated-ip-digital-certificate-managed/

I hope our community grows on you and you become on of us lol. If you have a problem or question just ask us for help.