xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ICE-XG

Good New To Starcraft Players!

for all u scbw players. there is a new patch 1.12 coming soon! we need featuers to the game. The multiplayer chat screen will now show a preview of the map you will play on. The creator of a private Battle.net game can now make the game public under the creator?s name in the multiplayer chat screen.A Friends List will be added to the game to keep track of your friends on Battle.net.Friend mail will be added to the game to let you email members of your Friends List.A password-recovery and email-registration function will be added to allow you to recover your password via email.A minimap ping will be added to the game to allow you to ping a location on the map.It will now be easier to set building rally points.We will include updated versions of three of the most popular ladder maps ? Lost Temple, Dire Straits, and Rivalry ? in order to better suit the newer style of ladder play.i wonder what's the next patch will be like. these new are brought to you by sclegacy at http://www.sclegacy.com/ ulimate starcraft fan site.

devoplement of starcraft 2 isn't offically annoced, but i can almost guartee in my opinion that blizzerd will make starcraft 2. possibely the down fall of infested kerrgian or something i don't know. what i do know is starcraft ghost is comeing out this year for xbox, gamecube, and PS2. it will also possible online game because they expect it to b popular like halo2. don't forget WCG2005 game r offically annoced!CS SourceWarhammerHalo2WC3:FTSC:BWNeed for Speed UndergroundUnrealFIFA2005check out http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ for more info.

Oh ! This patch looks like great :D But now Starcraft will look like Warcraft 3 :D (But it isn't bad at all ! It is still better ! AWESOME)But why didn't they add more units like for "Warcraft III : Frozen Throne"'s patch :D

im glad they arnt adding more units haha, that would make it to much like warcraft. this new patch seems kinda lame to me, i mean wtf is this "It will now be easier to set building rally points." how hard is it already?? all you do is hit R to set rally points. it is already fool proof lol. they've already have the friends list feature for awhile now too aka /f l and /f a personsnamehere to add a friend to the list. the only improvment i see is this mini map thing. and thats not even that great :D anyways at least they are still making improvments, even if they are minimal.

on warcraftIII: FT my friend is keeps on complaining that the orcs r demoating all the other races.(bad spelling srry :D) i don't have wc3. so is this true that orc as the advantages of the other races in a big range? he said that it's bcuz of the latest patch that came out long ago. so wut do u think?

patch is coming out some time in the next few weeks.new features i like... pinging(not reallyt becuz u can do this with a hack, not saying imm hacking...)friendlist stuff.... very great...now u dont need to spam going /friends or scroll or /f m and ppl thinking u are talking to them!

Wow! That's been a fair wait since the last patch. Man, what a game. Those were good times, you just can't beat Blizzard for making absolutely cracking games!

Wow! That's been a fair wait since the last patch. Man, what a game. Those were good times, you just can't beat Blizzard for making absolutely cracking games!

47543[/snapback]

yes, i totally agree, blizzard knows how to makes games people love. i bought starcraft several years ago and i still play it ocasionally, is a very good game. and it has been awhile since there last patch, but i dont think they improved to much heh. oh well, next time any of you get on starcraft go to ch. sex. there is always plenty of people in that room to make fun of lol.

oh well im not too bothered with patches but i would like to see scarcraft 2 come out. i mean its been ages since the last one but it would be hard to live up to the name, i think starcraft was popular because it was simple and fast paced, if they do come out with heroes and stuff i think it might ruin the game and the whole puropse of being fast paced but who knows it might even be better.

How hard is it already?? all you do is hit R to set rally points. it is already fool proof lol. they've already have the friends list feature for awhile now too aka /f l and /f a personsnamehere to add a friend to the list. the only improvment i see is this mini map thing. and thats not even that great anyways at least they are still making improvments, even if they are minimal.

Its great that their finally updating starcraft. Im tired of blizzard always updating warcraft and ignoring the thousands of starcraft fans. Although its not much of a difference, its good to know starcraft is still in blizzards mind and not in the dumps. People are still buying starcraft and thousands play. When these numbers decrease i think they will put out Stacraft 2. Well untill then these little updates imporve the game play and gaming environment for everyong that plays.