xisto Community
Alert17

Help Me!

I got my site hosted my second day on here but I don't know where to pay it from!
I went to the spot where the Invoice is but I cant pay it!

Can anybody help me I really need it.
Im paying with myCENT aslo so you know.

I also can't do stuff to my website:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by TrapAlert (see edit history)

Your XistoDollars Account needs to be checked for its value. If you have insuffucient funds in the XistoDollar account, you likely will not be able to pay for the Invoice.

Your XistoDollars Account needs to be checked for its value. If you have insuffucient funds in the XistoDollar account, you likely will not be able to pay for the Invoice.

Where do I find out how much I have?

I want to pay my stuff with myCENT not XistoDollars.

Also where is my Billing Centre Account located at?

Thank you for your Advice but I still need this help also.

You need to go to your billing account:
https://support.xisto.com/

Login with your details as usual. Then, go to where the invoive is at, and select your payment method as "paypal." It will then deduct all your mycredits, and use them to pay for your invoice.

Hope that helps.

I want to use myCENT not paypal.

MyCents get converted to XistoDollara as they accumulate and at present, you will need to wait for your MyCents to add up to more than $1.00 for the script to adjust the values.I see only $0.00 in XistoDollars, and 44.64 MyCents. When the MyCents exceeds 100 it will become $1.00 XistoDollars when the script runs again, but until then, you will need to use PayPal or cancel your order via a Support Ticket on your Billing Account.

I want to use myCENT not paypal.

I believe the option to pick myCents is available. Review the following topic on how to order an account if you have any doubts: Free Web Hosting (free Xisto/asta Subdomain Hosting Procedure).

you can get all of this on Xisto - Support it think. although i'm having trouble as well. it is pretty complex but Xisto - Support has it all there about your hosting.