xisto Community
daftpunk

Call Of Duty 5

The guns are an issue. I think we are all over the whole world war 1 and 2 games. It was a great way of getting a lot of different people into the genre and into gaming period. Modern Warfare has set the bar to new limits. I can only imagine what MW2 will bring. The common denominator in both games is the developing company. Its the same guys that brought us COD2. It really feels like the guys over at Infinity Ward know what they are doing. What I'm really looking forward to is playing the next IW game, whatever that is, on the next xbox.

Cod 5 Is BestCall Of Duty 5World at war is so much better, the gameplay is much sharper and when you shoot someone on hardcore, they die, unlike cod 4 where it almost takes a whole clip to get someone down!!The layout in cod 5 is so much better also, having to use older guns increases your skill. The only thing I'd change is dogs, I'd replace them with helicopters.The maps are so much more advanced too.I know modern warfare 2 is gonna be great, but I doubt people will be able to relate to it as much as 4 or 5 as it doesnt seem to be set in any real war era.Cod 5 is the best so far, the storyline, the gameplay, the guns and perks etcOh I'd take away last stand on hardcore too, its annoying when you're on a big kill streak then three enemies come at you, you kill one, then the other teo, then get shot by the first one laying on the ground, if they get shot on hardcore, they should die, isnt that the whole point???-reply by The macman