xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zhumeng99

Hello,veryone!

Hello zhumeng99. Welcome to Xisto, the best free host and ever. And the commnity is very friendly and helpful. You'll enjoy a lot here. Start posting and be part of our community. Feel free to ask any doubts you have. :lol:

Hello zhumeng99. Welcome to Xisto, the best free host and ever. And the commnity is very friendly and helpful. You'll enjoy a lot here. Start posting and be part of our community. Feel free to ask any doubts you have. :lol:

Yes,I'm nice to meet you!

Welcome to the boards humeng99.

How are you? Hopefully you are enjoying the forum and following the rules? :) If you have not read them yet you should take a trip around the forum yourself and/or take a look at this. It is helpful. Please try to avoid one-liners as they are considered as spam. It is not a massive deal but we would appreciate if you kept your number of really short posts low. It would also be great if you came back and told us a little bit more about yourself. Where in China do you live? We have lots of Chinese items in the house, it is kind of funny. I know how to write "I am hungry. One, two, three, five, six, ten" in Cantonese. (I know that is cool. :))

Besides from all of this: welcome!

Hugs from Bluebear

Hello new guy from China. I hope to make trpa17 your home, at least, as an free hosting partner. When I first joined...I almost didn't caz other free hosts didn't require you to post to gain credits, but after a few weeks i came to love Xisto. I tell everyone to use this when they want a free host and domain name. Anyways i only have good things to say about Xisto, the few times i have had problems they have always been solved.Later.

hello zhumeng99. why don't you tell use a little more about yourself. can you do programming? are you good at graphic design? do you like playing games? good luck at Xisto and i hope you enjoy your stay and enjoy the forums and free web hosting.

Hello zhumeng99 aka guy from China lol. I hope you like it here and like the hosting because there isn't a better freehost out there as good as here. I see you have your mycent account activated so I don't have to go over that. I have notice that your post are very, very short and I would hate for you to get in suspended for that so could you try to increase the length of your posts so they are not consitered spam. Thanks. Also if you could tell us a bit more about yourself that would be great.If you have any questions or problems of any kind just ask but be sure to ask it in the correct forum. See you around.

Hey person! Welcome to Xisto! I think you'll love it here. It would be nice if you wrote more; for we are very big on no spam here at Xisto. Try and stay away from one liners, and when posting in a topic to contribute to the subject. I don't think that will be a problem for you, but just wanted to let you know as I'm sure others have said. Make sure to read everything that people have posted above. I know it might be long, but it will help you, I promise. This is a great site where anything can happen. This is where I got my first top-level-domain. And guess what? I didn't pay for it. You can get anything for posting. Again welcome to Xisto, and enjoy your stay and stay active!