xisto Community
Corey

Web Design Tools

I use Dreamweaver Mx for webpage, Fireworkx Mx for images, menus and gif animations and Total commander for Ftp uploads, if you use dreamweaver not use the ftp included in same, its socks. its very slowly. with totalcomander its very easy and quick upload files, and managment it.I use phpnuke and dreamweaver result necesary to make php.Fireworks its very easy for menus and gif animated.RegardsTiago

I use Dreamweaver Mx for webpage, Fireworkx Mx for images, menus and gif animations and Total commander for Ftp uploads, if you use dreamweaver not use the ftp included in same, its socks. its very slowly. with totalcomander its very easy and quick upload files, and managment it.I use phpnuke and dreamweaver result necesary to make php.Fireworks its very easy for menus and gif animated.RegardsTiago

haha everyone uses all these web building programs... i used to have them all before my computer died on me now i just cant be bothered to install it all back and stuff but i used to use -dreamweaver mx -fireworks mx -flash mx-adobe photoshop CS 8.0-corel drawand so on but now... back to the basics.... MS frontpage and notepad the best web desinging tools :D

what web design tools do you use to design and code your site.....and why?

i use

Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004

for design....it's the best HTML editor....for sure..

PHP Expert editor

i use this tool to code my site....it's a great tool..for PHP programing

and ofcourse PHP 4 & MySQL 4

PHP.......thank god for this :D

MySQL.....very,very....useful thing.....you know yourself why :D

and btw....

do you know a good clipart site....you know...with icons,bullets for web sites

Regards from Zadar,Croatia!!!!

43271[/snapback]

Thanks for the PHP tip, I always wanted to learn it, so i'm gonna try that prog. I already use DreamWeaver MX, I just loooooove it :D

I use First Page 2000 - free program available at download.com, It's a very good WYGIWYG (What You Get Is What You Get) program. As I do all my own coding its good for the syntax highlighting and color picker. And for images I use Paint Shop Pro 8. Of course Photoshop would be best, but I can't afford that insane price tag, which puts it out of my reach.

I downloaded several tools on Sunday and tried HotDog, the Macromedia suite and several others before trying Site Spinner. I fell in love with it...not only is it less expensive than Dreamweaver but I didn't feel like I needed to learn an entire new career just to build a small web site. Have you guys ever tried this tool?What did or didn't you like about it?

I use:Macromedia DreamweaverMacromedia FlashMacromedia FreehandMacromedia FireworksAdobe Photoshop 7Sothink DHTML MenuNotepad :D and sometimes Frontpage only for make sure the web will work ok in all browsers... compatibility, you know.