xisto Community
Echo_of_thunder

Bored And What To Do What do you do when your bored silly

Well as some of you may have noticed I have been around the forum more than normal lately. Reason being I fell and busted my knee. In the last 4 days I have become so bored, I was wondering what everyone here does when they get bored?I have read every book in the house. surfed the net, even looked into some online courses to take.

You could always check http://www.bored.com/, I check it out sometimes, but only when I'm REALLY bored. But since that seems to be the case here, why not try it out. It has lots of fun comics and stuff.

Or you can start playing a MMORPG. Just try not to get addicted so you can continue your normal life as soon as you're recovered.

My two favorite sites for killing boredom are:OneMoreLevel.com - A new flash game everyday. Only good ones are put up so you don't have to sift through the crap.ImInLikeWithYou.com - Very addictive and fun multiplayer flash games. I particularly like DrawMyThing, Be prepared to waste hours on this one!

Just rent out a few flicks..I find movies a great way of relieving boredom and they make time go by real quick too. Invite a few friends over and it will be even better.:)Grab some popcorn, hang up your boots and turn a movie on - always works for me. And if the movie matter is inspiring I start getting all kinds of ideas in my mind on how to further get rid of my boredom.:)

Well as some of you may have noticed I have been around the forum more than normal lately. Reason being I fell and busted my knee. In the last 4 days I have become so bored, I was wondering what everyone here does when they get bored?I have read every book in the house. surfed the net, even looked into some online courses to take.

When I am bored I usually try to read some thing good like good meaningfull books etc. and go for outing. Watching good movies may also be satisfieing sometimes. Playing with your child is one of the best way to relax and obviously it is very much usefull to the child also many a times. Discussing some lite issues with your wife may sometimes also make you relaxed. 

Personally when I'm bored and don't even feel to study or do some programming or something like that and am really bored, I usually watch a movie or some show on my computer, it really is relaxing you don't need to do anything at all. I don't really watch TV, because usually it does not show anything interesting. :)

When you are bored you can do a lot of things:
Try meditating, that could be best way to utilize your time in a constructive and self-improvement manner. You will learn to calm yourself, and secondly it will help you find hidden powers inside you.
You can also utilize your free time by learning some language. There are lots of websites online which will help you do this. This is very interesting and useful. When you go to travel, it will help you.

Hope you like my suggestions.

Best thing to avoid when you are bored is computer. Do something else like reading some inspirational materials to further enhance your to-do things when you are in the process of recovering.For me, i will settle on some sketching, do some research for my next upcoming personal projects, play my beloved MMO Warhammer Online or do some crazy racing in TM Nations.When i feel really bored with everything, i will just grab my camera kit and start shooting anything i can find through different angle or i would bring out my pet, 2 hermit crabs for a walk outside the house car poach.

Well normally when I am bored I will try and find some physical activity to do but seeing as you have a busted knee that might be hard. I usually surf the net or watch the television but that can end up in boredom as well. You could try doing some of those survey sites that make money but you will probably still become bored with that but listening to music can help. Other than that I do not really know what to suggest unless you try writing a novel or something because using your creativity and imagination can help pass time by.

I am usually pretty busy but when I do get bored I normally read a book while watching my cats, watching them play is absolutely entertaining. I also take the dogs out on really long walks when I get bored, i have a camera so I normally go to the roof and take pictures of things I like when I am bored :lol: