xisto Community
summerjakeq

Hi, Let Me Introduce Myself

Hi summerjakeg, welcome to Xisto. Nice to see you that you are experienced in IT industry. So, yo can contribute a lot to our forum. And yes...this is a very nice place. You'll enjoy staying here with our friendly community. By the way...please make sure read the Xisto Readme...and register at Xisto - Support with the same email address you used to register here and start earning myCents. :lol:

Hey Jeff, and welcome! I'm sure you'll have a great stay at Xisto. You will hear this a lot, but if you haven't heard it before, I have been to many free hosts, and well, this one is the best I have seen!

hello summerjakeg. your IT experience is great. i hope to see you more on the forums and hope you enjoy the free hosting provided by Xisto. this is a great place and....enjoy! :lol:

Welcome to Xisto Jeff, the biggest little community this side of the internet, I would like to point you to the Trap 17 Read and of course the various FAQs on the new system called MyCents. Since the forums are going through a transition it would help you get accustomed to the new system to make your stay more enjoyable.

Welcome to Xisto Jeff aka summerjakeq.

As others has already filled you in with the basics all I can do is to welcome you to Xisto, and wish you a lovely stay here. :lol: Hopefully we will all meet you around the forum. Good luck, and once again welcome!

Bluebear, Norway.

Hello summerjakeg. Looks like you haven't signed up for Mycents yet. To get hosting here you know have to use Mycent. To sign up for this go to here: https://support.xisto.com/ To learn more about myCent go here: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/61592-credit-system-v30-online-resolved-free-web-hosting-domains-dedicated-ip-digital-certificate-managed/

You said you want to become a serious contributor on these forums and the first step to that is posting lol. You only have one post so go on and get posting. If you have any questions just ask, thats what we're here for.