xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Echo_of_thunder

Fall Color The most beautiful thing

Well just a little while ago, it was my turn to walk our dog. As we walked I noticed something that I have seen every year since I can remember. the fall colors of all the tree. But this year for some reason it reall aw struck me. Every color of the rainbow could be seen. Wierd how it made me feel seeing all this. relaxed and happy like not a care in the world. Like everything was at pece in the world.If you ever have the chance do look at the world as I saw it today. so relaxing.

hehe i will use this hippie topic to make a similar weird remark about season changing... only that on the south hemisphere is still spring and now it's not so windy anymore and getting hotter everyday, here comes summer! Just now when I got home and climbed the stairs, i sensed a SMELL OF CHRISTMAS lol maybe it was my dad's perfume and cigar smell and me climbing up the stairs that triggered this memory... since i go up and down the stairs a lot in christmas eve cause i'm always going in the house to fetch something in a hurry and come back to the party ^^

yes the color of autumn (fall) is great. but winter is my favorite season. rugby is on at winter, its not burning hot and yeah. winter rocks! because australia is a warm country winter is not freezing and is a great temperature to relax. but yeah the colors of fall rocks.

Where I live Fall is awesome because leave near a mountain range and so we get to see all the reds, oranges, yellow, browns which make it really awesome on some days. Also, anyone interested in a bag of authentic fall leaves? $5 a bag :lol:, I think I could sucker a few tourists on that scam I mean business opportunity.

I was a bit dissapointed here by the fall colors, or should I say lack there of. We just went from green to brown. I really was expecting a great fall color this year, with all the rain we had I thought we would have great color. In recent years it has been so dry we didn't get any color. But while the trees were still mostly green we had our first hard freeze, and theny everything just turned brown. I haven't seen a really pretty fall in a long time. However, I did take a trip to meet some folks with a puppy, and about 100 miles east of here I was shocked at how beautiful the colors on the trees there were. Was glad I got to see some nice color. Fall is just not my favorite season. To me it just means winter is coming, and I hate winter. And the greatly fluxuating tempratures in the fall are really tough on pups. Have to be very observant (even more so than normal) to watch for snotty noses and colds that pups get when you have that wide range of tempratures in just a 24 hour period of time.

Saint_Michael: Where I live Fall is awesome because leave near a mountain range and so we get to see all the reds, oranges, yellow, browns which make it really awesome on some days.

I just wanted to say that I live in a similar sounding area, except it is technically a plateu not a mountain range. It is so beautiful! You can always see the speckled hills and mountains with trees of different colors coating their slopes. It literally looks like someone spread some kind of woven blanket with bright colors across the landscape. It is really, truly breathtaking.

See the color of nature, fall is just what you will fall in love with!I love natural sceneries and feel that this is the eternal art form, see trees, flowers blossoming, making life and this earth more beautiful. This is what special about humans we can feel the beauty and this is the best blessing God has given us. Can we artificially bring out this beauty of nature? No, this is the magic of nature.