xisto Community
kiddakiki

Comic Vs Anime Which Is Better ? Please discuss.

Nowadays , cartoon has two choices to present to you. So one of that is the comics,comics is the cartoon book which has many pictures and many discourses for show you aboutthe story or feeling of the characters. And another way for show that is the anime or we callcartoon animation. Anime is a cartoon which has many animation ( moving or special effect something like that ) and the characters will talk different from comics. These are two ways for cartoon to contact you but in my opinion I think comic is betterthan anime. Why I think that ? so I will tell you why I choose comics. Firstly, the comic books are easily to find more than anime ( CD or DVD ) becausemany location have bookstore more than one so you can buy that easily. Secondly, the comic books can improve your reading skill because you will get new wordsand parlance from the comics.Sure, you will fun and get knowledge at the same time. Finally, this is interesting thing for the comic books, the comic books are cheaper than anime. Sure, this is importance reason for " Why comic books is the best sell " due to cheapdirect cost so selling price much be cheap. In conclusion , Comic and Anime Which is better ? I don't know but in my opinionI think comic is better than anime. So which you think better ? Please discuss.PS. please post you opinion in English language because I will use this page for my worksThank you for read this topic

I definitely choose anime, because I think it's just much more fun seeing moving images, hearing the characters voices and actually seeing what happens.And if you look a little better on the internet it's quite easy to find anime episodes. So far I've seen over 10 anime series, and I just love watching them. The new generations(that includes me) don't like reading anyway. (most of them)

Comic/MangaReasons?1) Filler Episodes.... yeah, they suck to no end.......2) Dubs, there are a lot of good comics/Manga with bad dubbing....3) Subs, if anime came from a Manga, there is a high chance that there would be bad translations.........4) Repeats...... they always a great bummer....5) Reading stimulates your brain and makes you smarter...... Too much TV or Movies makes you catch brain cancer.......

I used to watch Anime earlier, but now I'm not interested to much into it.. So is Anime and Mango the same? I guess not, because Manga usually I imagine big eyes and Anime also usually have the big eyes, but it also can look quite real, the bodies and etc. I started to watch animated cartoons like South Park, Family guy, American daddy, so a few episodes a week, so I don't really need to watch anime I guess, because I get quite a normal dose of cartoons :lol:But I don't really know a lot of comic cartoons, I remember I used to watch batman and all that similar stuff, but I doubt I see anything like that Today, not to much into cartoons anymore, so thats why I moved to comedy animation ^_^

Another reason I prefer anime over comic, if you watch a lot of anime, you are probably going to pick up some Japanese words. I've learned quite a few Japanese words. Most of those are used soooo many times that they just become a part of your own dictionary in your head. :lol:

In todays age what I think Animations are good enogh in comparision to comics. and obviously Animations touch all your senses I feel You dont have to stress a lot on your mind to understand it after reading. More over? :) a type of face becomes? :) such after watching a good animation movie or series etc. So I would support and suggest animation in comparision to comics.?

I don't really read comics or watch many animes but I'd have to say Anime! It's better and much more interesting then comics! Also the same with Manga, manga can be quite boring because it sometimes very boring to sit there and read a black and white comic! Soo yeah I'd have to say anime beats comic^^

Seriously when it comes to cartoon i don't care which format it comes. Anime/manga anything is fine.

Anime:> japenese animes rock. provided that they're not dubs. i always prefer subs over dub version. dub version are exaggerated with translation sometimes. and they make anime experience stale.

Comics/Manga:> They're always better no matter if they're colored or not. colored versions are not always available with all mangas. but they rock anyway. many comics and mangas are not available for anime and in manga format they totally rocked.

So coming back to point, no need for comparison. Anime/manga rock. US based toons are boring though these days cause of lot of useless titles like (ed edd n edy type poor plot cartoons).

Hi!Your definition of 'anime' is quite different from what most people understand by the term, but anyway here's my opinion...I like animated films i.e. motion films made from 3D renderings such as Final Fantasy. I don't really like cartoons, especially the one mahesh2k mentions - Ed, Edd 'n Eddy. Some of the older cartoons, such as "I Like To Singa" were musicals and were actually kinda fun to watch though I wouldn't watch them over and over again.-Nitin