xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
A200

Can You Name All The Countries Of The World?

Ok I wouldn't even try this one! I am seriously geographicly challenged. I'd be hard pressed to name all the states in the United States, though I probably could if I had a pencil and paper to make a list as I thought them up, and plenty of time to think it all out.

i scored ok but i cheated half way through because i could not get everyone of them, but after that one i went to others like the states of europe now i got more on the states of europe than i did of the world.

I was able to name 56 countries. I grew up as an expatriate in the middle east (Dubai!) and I'm originally from India, so I got all of the neighbouring countries. Perhaps after I spend a couple of years on the run from the interpol because of some weird government conspiracy, I'll be able to name all of the countries on the map as well as the small-town cities that nobody would ever bother to look at (just kidding... I've watched U.S. marshals and the Boune trilogy, and think they have way too many far-fetched ideas - if the government wanted to nab somebody, it is hardly all that difficult given the resources that the government has at its disposal).