xisto Community
maxpiut

intro by maxpiut

Hi Max, and welcome to Xisto! :angry:

And yes, this is the right place for introductions ^_^

I shall direct you to the Readme file, the board rules and the TOS. Read through them and try to follow them! OK, that's the warning out of the way :D

Xisto is currently making a transition to the exciting new myCENT system, so I also recommend you read up about that in the various topics about it. Basically, each post earns you myCENTs which get converted into real dollars, which you can spend on hosting and domain names and such stuff. Set yourself up with an account at https://support.xisto.com/ and use the same email address you use for the forums. Then your accounts will be linked and you can start earning.

Good luck, and I hope to see you around the forums :lol:

Hello and welcome to Xisto Max aka maxpiut!

rvalkass has already filled in the information regarding where you can find this and that - so I will not repeat. Just wanted to give you a warm welcome to the forum, *hugs* and wish you good luck! Please try to avoid one-liners as they are considered almost like spam. You should try to avoid spam in general as the keyword here at Trap is good, quality posts. It would be nice if you told us a little bit more about yourself; interest and other fun stuff. It is just a thought, I am not forcing you. :lol:

Again welcome and good luck! Hopefully you will enjoy your stay here with all of us at Trap.

Bluebear, Norway.

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

Welcome to the forums. I must say that I have been quite satisfied with this host so far, and I haven't even gotten hosting yet. That says a lot. I have never seen a great structure, and members willing to help you in every way. Enjoy your stay!