xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vyoma

Too Old For Halloween? Illustration using GIMP+Wacom

It was Halloween season few days back and I actually happened to stumble across a Yahoo Answers page where they were asking this questions. Just a cursory scan over that thread inspired me on this artwork.

Posted Image

Check out the deviantART entry - Too Old For Halloween - to see a larger image.

It was Halloween season few days back and I actually happened to stumble across a Yahoo Answers page where they were asking this questions. Just a cursory scan over that thread inspired me on this artwork.

Posted Image

Check out the deviantART entry - Too Old For Halloween - to see a larger image.

You're never too old for Halloween :lol:

I've been trick or treating for ever, and I plan to continue doing it for a lot longer. The reason is, on halloween you get free candy ^_^ I mean what more could you want. Me and my friends got enough candy to last us a really long long time. This basically has saved us a lot of money, where we didn't have to go to the convient store and spend money on candy and junk food there. Halloween roughly has saved me 100 dollars so far. And I still have a lot more candy to last me 3-5 months.

Also, I know some people might feel stupid trick or treating, but that really wasn't much of an issue with me :D

Trick-or-Treating is dangerous~!! You need to wear bulletproof things if you want to go trick-or-treating...... I heard on CNN that someone got shot trick-or-treating..... It was tragic and sad..... Now I am scared to go trick-or-treating....

When your young its an excuse to eats lots of sweets, when you get older, its an excuse to drink lots, which was what I was doing, you don't grow out of it, you grow into it if anything. My friend gets a 3.5kg tub of sweets for halloween every year which me and my friend are working our way through at the moment. Your never too old, unless you REALLY old, and even then , someone can alway stick some melted sweets in you iv fluid.