xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
joeblogg

Republicans Or Democrats

would you vote for the republicans or democrats  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

for a BAD presidential candidate, ONE VOTE is ONE TOO MANY. but for a GOOD one, you gotta bring your vote to be counted by casting that vote, and one vote more against the BAD one makes all the difference in making the GOOD win. i can sympathize with the disillusionment some people may have with elections in general. but when given the chance to vote for someone you firmly believe in, better grab that opportunity. ^_^ i don't believe people should be given a chance to complain about the government, when they don't exercise their basic right to suffrage. i believe they forfeit their right to complain, when they don't take the chance to make their stand in the polling precincts, no matter how underdog their likely presidential bet is.

note: i'm not an american citizen, and i am not under the shadow of any republican or democratic or liberal propaganda. :lol: but if i were eligible to vote? i'd say my bet would be the young, idealistic and inspiring one out there. :D

I am not 18 and I am not a US Citizen and don't even live in the US, so I can't vote in any elections.But I would vote for Democrats if I had the chance :lol:

I am not of legal age to vote yet, but I would vote mostly Republican if I could. Here is why:There are way too many people sponging off the system. Many people know how to get unemployment when they aren't even looking for obs, and who are the people that pay that unemployment? Us, the taxpayers. I believe that if somebody really needs it to survive, and they are looking for work they should get it. But too many people are using it to support themselfs when they should be looking for work.Health care. Like the first one, there are too many people that would use it to their advantage. In Canada they pay high taxes, to subsidize the people who go to the hospital for small things. I know that if you get injured badly, you should go to the hospital, but there are a lot of people that would abuse the system.Current day-Iraq. Right now Obama is planning on pulling the troops out of Iraq the first chance he gets---bad idea. when we leave, Iraq will be in chaos (the UN won't do ANYTHING about it), and oil prices will skyrocket. Think $4 and $5 gasoline was bad, it will be even worse if Obama gets his way with Iraq.I consider myself a conservative on many issues, and a liberal on a few, but overall I support the Republican party.

Yes, but then again so are libertarians. Why do I have to give up a less powerful national government for a war free world? If we drain the national government of power they won't even have the authority to declare war for such frivolous reasons in the first place.

They should have citizens vote the war~!! nah......very very bad idea.....Well.....what would the frivolous reasons be? Is the government just going to say "Let's declare war to see some action and to test out these new modified guns..... It would be SOOOOO kool~!!" Wait....I am confused....I blanked out...

The problem if citizens could vote to declare war would be that some people would be uneducated on the circumstances. Not very much of what the White House knows ever gets out to public, so normal US citizens could never get a real idea of if we should go to war or not. Plus, you would get people protesting outside the voting places...As for being a libertarian, I would be against that party because they support abortion. I could never be with a party that supports abortion. Just have the baby, no matter how old or young you are, and put it in foster care. I person is a person no matter how long they have been living or growing in a womb. There are other issues that I agree with the libertarian party on, but the party that I agree with the most is the Republican Party. When I am of age to vote, I will look at the candidates based on their point of view on issues, not necessary on what party they are with.

As for being a libertarian, I would be against that party because they support abortion. I could never be with a party that supports abortion. Just have the baby, no matter how old or young you are, and put it in foster care. I person is a person no matter how long they have been living or growing in a womb.

what if the baby was defective? or if having it would kill you both? abortion (when done by trained professionals) has saved human lives, in exchange for embryos that were barely beginning to develop

so it looks like the democrats are getting more favor on Xisto. i think the democrats wil win even though i prefere the republicans. and yeah sometimes there is just no point to vote.

Pippin95,I don't consider ANY human being to be defective. Sure, some have disabilities, but that isn't a defect.As for having it would kill you, abortion is a choice made far before labor has begun. If you are referring to the blood types, there are drugs that can treat that.

i just watched it on tv. obama-biden has won the US election :lol:

i wanted the republicans to win not the goddam democrats! but we'll see how good a job they do. you never know, they just might be good.

if you like the republicans and don't like the democrats visit this site i made: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I don't consider ANY human being to be defective. Sure, some have disabilities, but that isn't a defect.

tehcnicaly it is, but that is beside the point. by defective i meant it would die even if you did give birth to it. and blood types arent the only thing

hey joe, sucked in. i told you obama would win but noooo, you refused to believe me. well all i have to say to you is :lol:^_^:D

Well, Im in Australia so I don't follow the American Election that much. But I like the sound of Obama apposed. He sounds like a nice bloke.. I don't like that other guy too much. He's doesn't seem to have the right fire to hm that Obama does. Obama seems alot more passionate. The other guys a little plastic. Thats my opinion though.Well done to Obama by the way :lol:

I am registered as Republican, but I'd rather be a Democrat.I did not vote yesterday, because I just dont agree with any of the parties, and so I just left it up to the rest of the country to choose for me. I didn't agree with alot of stuff Obama said, and I just hate republicans because they love war... and I'd really hate to see their be another draft. Now that Obama has won the election, we just all have to wait and see what happens, and just cross our fingers and hope a draft does not appear, and Obama to change his mind with all that abortion stuff, I think it's really an aweful thing!