xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jobfreeworld

Greeting From Chicago

Could I possible be the first to say, Welcome to Xisto Theresa from Chicago! :lol:

I hope you enjoy Trap and its services- Im sure you will. Be sure to make quality posts when your in the forums because spammers aren't liked around here ^_^

How are you finding the site so far? Need any help?

Welcome Theresa aka jobfreeworld.

This neat little link might come in handy if you have any questions at all, but I would strongly recommend that you take good look at it anyway. We are a quite good community here at Trap, and if you need help with pretty much anything there are always someone here that want and are able to help you.

Your introduction was quite short - it is always nice to know a little bit more about the members, but it is your choice. As said above try to avoid spam and one-liners as we do not like spam. The key word here at trap is good quality posts. Besides from all this it is always nice to have some new girls at the forum, we are quite low on those here. :lol:

Again welcome so much to Xisto Theresa, I hope to see you around and enjoy your stay!

Hello jobfreeworld. Welcome to Xisto. Like Bluebear said it would be nice to know more about you because your introduction was kind of short. Anyways I know you'll love the hosting here and the community is amazing. Currently we are switching credit systems so if you have any questions about that just ask. Also be sure to read the announcements because they'll save you some time getting to know the place inside and out.

Hello Theresa (jobfreeworld) Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich just across the lake and up a ways in Michigan, USA.

Others have already filled you in on things around here. Just in case you missed something, you can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

So glad Google brought you to us. Interesting people are always welcome here. Tell us a little more about yourself. If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help.

Enjoy your stay with us. Let's hope it lasts a while. See you around the boards? :lol:

Hello Theresa and welcome to Xisto....I am sure you will be satisfied with the quality service and hosting they serve.......

hello theresa. if you need help ask the moderators who are very helpful they helped me as well. just stay away from spam and you'll be right. if your interested in free hosting remember its the quality of your posts not how many posts you post.