xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
veerumits

How To Remove Depression Depession is nothing but a part of your mood you can remove it.

First of all You Should be:1) Think again - Depression is real or is it feeling2) Involve all activity around your. 3) Be yourself dont bother.4) Liston what the others say if while you are with friends.Defination:- Depession is nothing but a part of your mood you can remove it.

Depression removal remediesHow To Remove Depression

Hi,

Please tell me how I could I remove my depression.

Problem:-

always get irretated over just petty issues.

always be in a bad mood.

I feel very lazy and unfresh when waking up in the morning

always behave badly with everyone and keep getting angry on myself.

Please advise me on this.

Looking forward to your quick and kind response.

-question by Ajit Kumar

My girl just left me and I lost my job , I guess I neglect her and sheJust left me after she got a new job with new colleagues .She treats me like a friend overnight , I cant accept it , its hard . We been together for 2yrs and been thru alot .I been trying whatever I could , but the more I tried the further she avoids me . Now she totally don't answer my calls .ItsBeen a week and I cant stop thinking of her , I tried to do otherStuffs to forget but no matter what I do she keeps coming to my mind .ICried everynight , I can't sleep and I got no mood to eat anything . MyFriends ask me out but it seems like I don't dare to get out of my room .IDon't dare to face anyone . I keep thinking of suicide everynight . I'mReally lost I donno what to do anymore , can anyone help me ??

left herHow To Remove Depression

I know what I m saying is not easy to do...But u have to forgot her because y r u spending your precious time for her who don't have feeling 4 u and a selfish person...Life is to enjoy every moment...Which never be back if passed away...So whenever u got thoughts about her...Just think all these things...May it will help u...

-reply by khushi

how should i make myself happy???How To Remove Depression

well my problem is:

whenever I go to school I feel left alone I feel that people ignore me and they do.I have a bunch of good friend but I still feel left abandoned. I then  feel I don't have any talents and everyone has got a special. Talent with them. Recently I had class 12th farewell party in school I had spent a lot of money and time.But I was still feeling sad I didn't want to enjoy with my friends.My best friends were looking prettier than me I felt that the teachers didn't like me though 2 teachers told me I  was dressed up beautifully .My board are coming up and I am just wasting my time by listening to songs and only studying for 1hr a day.I am really feeling depressed please sent me a solution as soon as possible.

-reply by pritika