xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
the blonde girl

Top 5 Books?

What are your top 5 favourite books (1 being the highest, 5 the lowest)?I think mine would be:1. The Survivor's Club by Lisa Gardner2. Billy Straight by Jonathan Kellerman3. The Tutor by Peter Abrahams4. Fearless (series) by Francine Pascal5. Claws by Will Weaver

Mine fav are ..1: Alchemist by paulo Coehlo2: Raja Gidh by Bano Qudsia (Urdu)3: Toba Tek Singh by Manto (Urdu)4: About Faces by Terry Landau5: Conjure me by Jack Curtis

Including mangas? Then that would be:

1. Parfait Tic by Nanaji Nagamu

2. Hana Yori Dango by Kamio Youko

3. Full Moon wo Sagashite by Tanemura Arina

4. Sora Sora by Maki Youko

5. Hotaru no Mori by Midorikawa Yuki

1. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close - Foer2. Wicked - Magwire3. Ender's Game - Card4. Space Trilogy - CSLewis5. Brave New World - HuxleyThese are some of the books that rocked my world. After I finished reading them, I just kind of sat there and went "woah . . ." for a half and hour or so. I hope you read them, they're amazing.

I don't read a lot of books so I just have one to contribute but if you haven't read "No Country for Old Men" it's a great book. Lots of gore, heh. Then again maybe I'm the only one into that kind of stuff, :).Other than that I really can't think of any great books I've read.

Very old thread but worth to discuss. Here is list of top 5 books from my side:1) Mistakes were made but not by me - Carol travis2) Code complete- steve mcconell3) The Pragmatic Programmer by Andrew Hunt and David Thomas4) Surely you're joking mr.feyman5) Chanakya Niti