xisto Community
solankyno1

New Hosting Credit System ! Is good or bad??????/

What do think about new hosting credit system on trap17 forum???  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, would you like a little protest? Because posting and posting is fine... Why did they add something like this? I mean, before, it's really the best... Now, it's worse...

i think this feature is quite good because there wont be any more spam but i liked it better when there was no hosting credits because i was inactive quite alot :P. i am a bit confused why the hosting credits go negative because to get them to 0 again we have to post even though the account was suspended. So we are posting for a suspended account which doesn't make sense at all. :S ps. i have un-negative credits since wednesday but my account is still suspended. Do the hosting credits have to be at a certain number to unsuspend the account or is it 0?

Karlo, I wont argue over this. Because you agreed to the terms. When you had no objections while registering, I dont understand why do you have objections now! We have systematic rules here and that is one of the reasons I believe we havent gone down like others. You wanted to know why we made this system, the reason is out of 100 members we had, only 10 were active while the rest enjoyed without posting. Members were Complaining about the SQL downtimes, uptime etc. The people responsible were those people you did not even care to contribute after getting hosting. And because of them, the ones who were really doing a good work by contributing were affected. Obviously, this is injustice to the ones who are contributing. Why should those people suffer because of the others.. Hence, I finally decided to build this system. Check out the list of members who were terminated. You will find members who were inactive over 145 days! May be this was the actual reason, you liked our service. Your currently have 4 hosting credits. That simply gives you 4 days of inactivity limit. If in these 4 days you spend another 15 minutes at trap, you will easily get 4-5 more days. You are not adviced to make 30 posts in one day and go on a vaccation for a month. Slow and steady wins to race.:P Cragllo has 27 days of credits. I still see him on the boards. While he can take a nice big leave. We cannot support members who do not want to follow the rules or who like to simply reap the resources without giving anything back in return. Best of luck for whatever decision you take.

I like the new system. Now I probably won't here becca compliaing as much about me double posting :P.