xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Sky-

What Do You Hate? If you have things you hate most, this topic is for you.

What do you hate about someone, and/or something post it here.The things I hate the most is: People who think/act hard over the Internet in MSN conversations, stupid 13 year old kids like AshTheGamer (Ash) thinking he can hack but he can't, and other certain things. If you have something you hate about something/someone post it here and see others opinions of what they hate, etc. :)-Sky

Oooeeh, I've seen more of these topics but what the hell. :PI really hate:- Girls that act all though and like they are the queen of the world- Guys that are scared- People that make fun of me- People that don't do what they are supposed to doI think there are many more but this is a start. :)

LOL, I just finished replying to a topic in which you had to list the things that you love :)Oh well there are a lot of things that I hate. I hate people who think they're gangsters even though they clearly aren't, I hate Xisto (JUST KIDDING), I hate free web hosts other than Trap, I hate stupid forums made my 10 year olds, I hate scammers, I hate hackers, I hate robbers, and of course I hate you :PAgain, that's the tip of the iceberg, but I won't go into that :P

What I hate:- Girls that are *big*- Stubborn people- People who think they are smart but are really not. (Such as nerds that aren't smart).- Nerds... *ewwww*Dont get me wrong, I dont consider smart people as nerds :)I consider nerds as the way they talk, dress, and act @.@

I hate:

People who can't understand what I'm talking to them. I generally want to speak with people on my level of understanding and education

People who try to be funny but FAIL miserably

When I'm not near a computer with internet for more than 7 days

People who eat too much. I mean cmmon you guys, think of how many people and little chilrden starve to death in Africa, though maybe you can't do anything about it, you can't just say you had luck and eat as much as you can get!

Sleeping - if sleeping wasn't necessary I wouldn't spend money on Tacos and caffeine for nothing.

Wow, my topic has a few replies. :) Keep going. :P

Today, I woke up and I banged my head on the wall...I hate that. I woke up, then 5 seconds after I woke up, I went back to sleep (7:00) then woke up again realizing I had College (Stride in Leicester). So I got out of bed at 7:45, waited for my Taxi and went to College. I had to to an Induction witch was boring, I had to watch a safety DVD thing. I am doing IT Technician stuff. ;)

But I hate having to get up early in the morning when it is FREEZING cold. It is so cold here at the UK I just cannot believe it! :P

But I hate having to get up early in the morning when it is FREEZING cold. It is so cold here at the UK I just cannot believe it! ohmy.gif

That's something I forgot to add. I HATE having to go outside when it's cold, especially in mornings. I remember when I used to have to ride the bus to school, I'd have to wait outside my bus stop for sometimes ours at a time. Sometimes it was freezing cold as well. So yeah, that right there is something else I absolutely hate :)

I hate the sound of the alarm clock in the morning. It wakes me up from my dreams and make me realize that I have to get up, get ready for school, go to school and actually work. I hate when someone has that exact sound on their mobile phone and decides to play it on the bus - making me believe that the fact that I am sitting on the bus and waiting to return home so I can work on my homework, is just a dream. I hate when I watch a film or a show on the television or at the cinema... and there is the freaking sound again!I hate the feeling of having bad time - such as right now when I should be working on my Spanish but instead you guys trap me into your nests and "forces" me to stay here and write some posts. I hate when we have a pop-quiz at school (You know; an unexpected test at school.) I hate when I carry with me lots of things and I have to use ages to get off the bus - with the feeling that everyone is staring at me. I hate when I have to speak English in class as I feel like a complete idiot.

What do I hate you ask?1. Al Gore-A hypocrite. At this point, I don't care if you're an enviornmentalist. More power to you for tree hugging! You keep the planet nice looking! But if you're going to preach to America about how bad global warming is, and then go ride a PRIVATE JET, then you need to go spend the rest of your life under a rock. Honestly, even though I don't believe in global warming (strike me down if you want, but I AM entitled to my own beliefs, let's try to mantain composure here) I don't have a problem with people who do. You are entitled to your own beliefs and that's okay. But I HATE hypocrites, especially on this level. It just makes me ANGRY!2. Menstrual Periods- Well, they used to be not such a big deal to me, but now due to my cyst, I can't have midol because of the caffine content in them. So I'm sitting here in pain. And I'm always an emotional wreck. I want to cuddle with someone, but I have no one to cuddle with because appearently I'm repulsive to potiential love interests. :) Guys have it so easy. I mean c'mon! Sometimes (yes I'm slightly physo, lol) I wish guys bled from their penises. 3. When congressMEN try to pass abortion laws- First of all, YOU ARE A MALE, and your body is not the body affected by an unwanted pregnancy. Am I saying abortions are okay? No, not exactly. The baby did not ask to be made. But I'm speaking for the victims of rape, who didn't even have the sex by will. And for the women who had ectopic pregnancies. If we outlawed abortion, then we would have to outlaw it even in circumstances where it is life and death (and yes, a pregnancy in the falopian tube will kill you if it is not aborted.) And I think it's rediculous to lose two lifes when you only have to lose one. I am niether for, nor against abortions, but this changes by circumstance.4. Barrack Obama's Spread the Wealth Plan- It's very much like the Robin Hood story "steal from the rich, give to the poor". And that's perfectly okay in a FAIRYTALE but not in REALLITY. And yes, Mr. Obama, there is a difference. I don't think it's right for the government to step in and take someone else's hard earned money and give it to some couch potato. Am I against all forms of government aid? No. People who are physically unable to get a job and work and people who are too old to work deserve it. But have you seen the welfare estates in our town? 99% of the people who live there are completely capable of working but haven't had a job in God knows when. Now if you get laid off and need a little help between jobs, that's okay and completely understandable. It happens to the best of us. But if you choose to lay on your *bottom* all day? No. Shame on you.5. People who vandalize stuff- Today at school, I found my hero chart vandalized. On there I found Sarah Palin's name crossed out and had it written failure out to the side of it. Now weather you think she is a real live hero or not, she does hold some of the classic literature's hero traits. And you can have your views. Whatever. Just don't stoop to this level!!!!!5. People who disrespect others- *points to sky's post* While yes, ash can be a little. . . much. . . at least let the kid have fun for (insert religious figure here)'s sake. I mean, hackers in general make me angry. Hacking into something is NOT something to be proud of. . . it's really quite low and not to mention ILLEGAL!

Edited by Mermaid711 (see edit history)

I've realised this one today... infact about two minutes ago.I hate it when your part of a Virtual World where you make graphics for people. I hate it how everytime you login there are a million messages asking for your to 'Make me a Graphic' and to 'Sell me a Graphic' espcially when you have repeatedly refused their ridiculously low offer, and they constantly message you. I hate it double time when your are trying to learning new computing languages and trying to learn to create a website while also managing school work and worrying about next years school in a different city when you completely regret wanting to go and now want to remain where you are.I hate that :)

I can write a whole essay on what I hate.I hate spiders.Who the hell devised such a horrid animal? They are relentless and scare me to death. Why wont they leave me alone? WHY?I go into the shower, pull the shower curtain behind me, turn on the water, start putting shampoo in my hair and then turn around and there is a massive hairy hunstman spider on the shower curtain!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I screamed so loud it made my dog bark and go crazy. They scare me to death, I hate them, they freak me out.I cant even look at pictures of them! I was reading an information atlas at school the other day and I was reading an area on south america and I turned the page and there was a massive image of a tarantula! WTF! I dont wanna be reading my atlas and see creepy spiders! I hate the stupid publisher for putting such a vile image into my atlas!I hate it even more when idiots like to play on my fear and put fake spiders on my bed, in my locker etc. or send me an email titled 'Hey look at this', I load the email and they sent me images of spiders, big and small, all shapes and sizes. I almost fell out of my seat! I almost died! I just closed the browser and started getting all frantic that a spider is on me... I really hate them! :lol:^_^:D:lol:^_^:D:angry: :angry: :angry: GOD SAVE me if I ever go to south america where there are heaps of massive arachnids everywhere!They freak me out. I get scared. I cannot explain my irrational fear of spiders. I am not scared of some other common fears (snakes, clowns etc.) but spiders scare me.Is it because they are ugly? have massive legs? i do not know? maybe it is the way they run, or everything is in terms of 8?i find it interesting that I am not scared of daddy long legs (which technically aren't spiders) which are extremely poisonous, but they dont scare me at all.is it the hair? is it the big legs? why? WHY DO THEY SCARE ME SOOO MUCH???How can I get a cure? anyone?I could go on for hours on other hates of mine, but i'll end it here :P

Well don't even get me started, but I'm sure everyone thinks the same way.My list:- People who think they're top of the world- Tag-alongs- People who try to be funny when they are not- Graffiti (only if it's good)- Hypocrites- Rebels with no cause- BulliesThat's all you will hear from me now :lol:

I know what you mean about tag a longsI hate it when you are going somewhere and someone just wont let you go alone, they are determined to follow you wherever you go!like when we went to france, some of the other people from our school on the tour kept trying to go with us, and we basically had to dump them with people from their same grade to give us some peace (us as in my friends and I) so we could decide where we want to go at a certain venue without having someone else hanging on saying 'NOOOO I DONT WANNA GO THERE!' or 'WHY CANT WE GO THERRE???? I WANT AN ICECREAM!!!!!'.Really annoying!A200

Wow... it seems there's a lot of hatred in the world. Like that Black-Eyed-Peas song goes, Where is the love?

Well, I, for one, certainly don't know where the heck it is :D But I sure could add to this little hate-list. And unlike some people who confuse pure, dark hatred with mild annoyance (Oh, how I hate the cold, the spiders and the sound of my alarm clock) I really do mean it when I say I hate the following:

1. Narrow-minded people - No, I don't mean your local parish priest or your stern principal. I mean people who simply are incapable of making adjustments, those who, by sheer stubbornness, make it impossible to reach a compromise. Know of any preacher who will stop at nothing until you concede that you're wrong and he's right? No, scratch that, know of any forum member who lists Bible verses, point by point and simply assumes the Bible as the truth, the light and all? Know someone who bombards other forum posters with quotes and misquotes and cannot leave well enough alone, much less, agree to respect other people's beliefs? Yeah, I hate that member :lol:

2. Hypochondriacs and uber-activist minorities - Do you know of people who'd bawl their hearts out just because you corrected them? "You, you heartless, insolent jerk! You're doing this just because I'm a woman!" Gawd, how many people do you know who use their minority status as a crutch? Reminds me of a MAD TV episode where a girl attempted to cut a line. When told that she has to fall in line, like everyone else, "Oh, so you're sending me to the back of the line because I'm black?" I won't admit to being a non-judgmental person, however, I do think that I am a rather understanding individual. You could imagine, then, how much it irks me to be accused a racist, sexist, homophobic, discriminating lout when I am trying to discuss something else entirely. Gah, people with persecution syndrome.

3. Posers - Self-confessed bookworms, bibliophiles, emos, audiophiles, geeks, nerds, metrosexuals, hardcore games, et al. No, I don't have anything against you and your interest with books, slashing, music, math, science, vanity or games. The trouble begins when you simply cannot shut up and prattle on about it. So, what is the best book for you, "Ohmygawd, Harry Potter! Wheee!" or "Ohmygawd, Lord of the Rings! Wheee!" Uhm... so, you're a bibliophile, huh? Aside from HP and LOTR, what other books do you like? "Uhm, well, I dunno. Basically, anything else by JK Rowling, I guess..." What do you think of the works of Mark Twain or Edgar Allan Poe? "Uh... who are those guys?"

God, there sure are a lot of people who buy books simply because everyone else is doing it. There are some, too, who buy songs simply because the artist is so popular. And a lot of people trying to call attention to their being emo. Correct me if I'm wrong but I really think that a true emo does not care what other people think of him/her. They don't slash to get attention; they cut because... well, they have their own reasons. The point is that slashed wrists are not battle scars to flaunt.

Okay, how about geeks and nerds? Oh, sure, we have made lots of contribution to Wikipedia, we read XKCD, we can totally relate to The Big Bang Theory, we know that the LHC is down for the winter and that somewhere out there in space is the Great Attractor, we converse in Klingon and, oh how we can go on and on listing our achievements. And yet, there are those whose chin glands you can press for pride whenever someone calls them weird or strange. It is the same with the fake emos, fake geeks and nerds crying out they are misunderstood because they are deliberately trying to be un-understandable. Know any people who have self-diagnosed themselves with obsessive-compulsive disorders? Or those with a comprehensive list of the strangely made-up phobias they have? Self-confessed hypochondriacs? Fashion-obsessed men? (Not to be confused with genuinely fashion obsessed men, these are just idiots who are trying their hand at being shallow like... uh, Britney Spears) Yeah, I hate people like that.

4. Poor people - Oh god, how insensitive of this f*c<ed up elitist. Well, lemme rephrase that as people who choose to be poor. No, wait, that includes people who do it for the sake of their personal beliefs like monks or ascetics. Argh, lemme rephrase that again as people who don't like being poor but choose to be poor. There.

Sounds strange, huh? Well, do you know of anyone who laments how hard life is, how the prices of gasoline rises and yet she juggles two credit cards? Have you ever saw anyone who begs online because he just could stop himself and his wife from making babies, shopping with credit cards, choosing a house fifty miles from work and buying a gas-guzzling chunk of rolling chrome? Well, in my country, we don't have that, thankfully. What we do have are squatters: people living in shanties composed of plywood, cartons, sheet metal and moldy fabric all held together with spit and glue (nails and ropes, actually) situated beside railroads, on once-empty lots or under bridges. The do lament how the government does not do anything to alleviate their situation, indeed, a lot of them eat only twice a day, or less. Yet, somehow, I cannot help but wonder why they have snazzier mobile phones that I, why they have cable TV while I don't, why they sleep nicely with an airconditioning unit while this poor programmer had to make do with an electric fan or why they have such colorful hair (all shades of brown and blonde) while this ordinary citizen grumbles with the black hair he's born with. Oh, all right, I am a rather jealous person, if that makes you happy, but I still just couldn't help but wonder myself silly how they could have the gall to wail about their food, amidst the luxury they enjoy. Meh, maybe this silly old programmer just has mismatched priorities, albeit.

Oh, and for those people really, really slow, lemme slow down too: I... was... be-ing... sar-cas-ti...c

And, uh, yes, I don't like the sound of my alarm clock either but I don't feel anything for it. Well, annoyance, maybe, but not actual hatred. And, uh, I like cold mornings and spiders, though ^_^

Nice hate stories people. Today I was at school and a Student came up to me (at lunch) and said "That's my seat your in. Get out and find another".... was it hell his seat. He was not in the lunch room at the time I was eating my lunch. He started pushing me, flicking me etc so I got up and said in his face "Go pick on someone else, you stupid piece of {you know what}". That part in the brackets had a swear word in it, so I didn't put that in. ^_^ I then left the lunch room to go play football the same lad who annoyed me in the lunch room came out also, and wanted to start a fight on me. I said "As I said in the lunch room...go pick on someone else!" and walked away... He might start again tomorrow, but if he does he'd be asking for something I tell you that. :lol:-Sky