xisto Community
galexcd

Trap17 2009 Awards Campaigns

If I am elected I promise to post more, spam less, report more posts, and be more helpful in the forums, with the occasionally myCent giveaways.
Yes, please do not forget to heed my warning (quoted below) or this debate might be cut short! Arguing and flaming is not necessary to win. We can win using our wit and more importantly, our writing skill!

Well as your most EVIL member of Xisto I promise more spam, bans for everyone and robbing you blind as you cast your votes in December and so you better vote for me or else I will report you BWHAHAHAHA!! :)

Also how can a member promise more posts, just six months ago he signed a law that give priority to him receiving. all hosting credits regardless who had hosting credits he would get 95% off the top **boo...hissss** I know I know and so I promise this less taxes on your myCent's and more taxes on those big wigs at capital hill **everyone cheers**

If I am elected I promise to post more, spam less, report more posts, and be more helpful in the forums, with the occasionally myCent giveaways.

*claps and screams in excitement~!!*

YAY GALEXCD~!!

They were serious? I thought it was just for fun....... Lol, Running with Scissors, put the galexcd sig as your sig~!! Show some SPIRIT~!!

Well yeah it's just for fun but they take it seriously at the same time. I'm not going to put anyones signature until I decide who I'm going vote for. Both sides seem even in my eyes so far.

Well yeah it's just for fun but they take it seriously at the same time. I'm not going to put anyones signature until I decide who I'm going vote for. Both sides seem even in my eyes so far.

*CHANTS* galexcd~!! galexcd~!! galexcd~!! galexcd~!! galexcd~!!
* BOO * SAINT MICHAEL (just kidding)

Well as your most EVIL member of Xisto I promise more spam, bans for everyone and robbing you blind as you cast your votes in December and so you better vote for me or else I will report you BWHAHAHAHA!!
Also how can a member promise more posts, just six months ago he signed a law that give priority to him receiving. all hosting credits regardless who had hosting credits he would get 95% off the top **boo...hissss** I know I know and so I promise this less taxes on your myCent's and more taxes on those big wigs at capital hill **everyone cheers**

*GASP* HE IS GOING TO BAN EVERYONE~!! ( didn't read 2nd paragraph.... )

What is all the drama about? I doubt all this will improve your chances of winning an award. I will keep my views and opinions about this whole thing and who I think should win the different awards a secret. :)

Hmmm... galexcd hijacked almost half of the trap with his signatures....We need to start our own campaign, else nobody will remember us when voting :P I think I need to make a signature and atleast I advertise myself.... :)

*CHANTS* galexcd~!! galexcd~!! galexcd~!! galexcd~!! galexcd~!! * BOO * SAINT MICHAEL (just kidding)

Alright settle down, I thank you for your support however the mods might want to shut this topic down if our posts start not having any content in them.

What is all the drama about? I doubt all this will improve your chances of winning an award.

People vote for the familiar. They vote for names they have heard before and for names they see often. Come election day, you will see what I am talking about when I sweep the opponents away with my votes.