xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AshTheGamer

How To Get A Six Pack In 3 Minutes.

Hello,

This is a great video showing you how to get a six back in 3 minutes,

You will feel results Right away and After 2-3 weeks you will see the full six pack abs.

Note: This is not a scam or a waste of time, I did it on my friend (As I already have a six pack) and he got one too, If you notice the Six Pack abs start to fade, Do the same as you did before to get it back.

Here is the video:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IOri5Tlm23c

Enjoy,

And good Luck,

- Ash :)

Wow, I think that I am going to try this. Only three minutes a day!! It seems that all the people who commented on the video have been satisfied with this program. LMAO, I can not imagine me with any "packs" though......xDDDDD

I have a very special secret to share with you all about the six pack abs. This is a family secret passed down over the years and is not widely known.My great great great great grand father lived his life on the edge. He coined the term 'sick pack' after observing the way a six pack of cans looked in comparision to a healthy stomache.He passed down his secret to his son and his son's son as a famiy secret.And now I am willing to share with you this secret knowledge.But I can go one step further. I can show you how to get a great sickpack in less than ONE MINUTE!Are you ready for it?Pull out $20 (10 secs)Walk in Bottle shop (10 secs)Say "one six pack thanks!" (10 secs)Wait in eager anticipation (20 secs)Grab it! (10 secs)You are know the proud owner of a healthy six pack in less than one minute!Now drink them every day and you will have a six pack to be proud of!KJ

Edited by kingjim007 (see edit history)

I have a very special secret to share with you all about the six pack abs. This is a family secret passed down over the years and is not widely known.
My great great great great grand father lived his life on the edge. He coined the term 'sick pack' after observing the way a six pack of cans looked in comparision to a healthy stomache.

He passed down his secret to his son and his son's son as a famiy secret.

And now I am willing to share with you this secret knowledge.

But I can go one step further. I can show you how to get a great sickpack in less than ONE MINUTE!

Are you ready for it?

Pull out $20 (10 secs)

Walk in Bottle shop (10 secs)

Say "one six pack thanks!" (10 secs)

Wait in eager anticipation (20 secs)

Grab it! (10 secs)

You are know the proud owner of a healthy six pack in less than one minute!

Now drink them every day and you will have a six pack to be proud of!

KJ

What a dreamer.

Well in theory I think it will work although I dont need to do this but it looks like a good method on a quick way of how to get one. But it can cause problems in the long term i guess. But if i were you i'd rather work hard for a 6 pack by:Sit-upsUsing rowing machines- These develop the absBeing on a good diet helps,Also lots of exercise can help keep the abs in place for a very long time.Hope this helps.Surbjit

Edited by surbjit (see edit history)

*puts on mp4 player*I'm definitely trying this, having a look at all the comments is encouraging. They all say it works. Well I have a small six pack sorta, but that's because I play footy. But you know what I am gonna go try this right now. Even though the title says "in 3 minutes" it is to good to be true, you may feel the burn in 3 minutes but it won't get you anywhere, you just have to do it for three minutes everyday.

Man, I thought it would only take a total of three minutes.

Nothing is that easy. I do stuff like that a few times a week to stay in shape for cross country and track and to look good in the winter when I'm on the swim team.
Having a strong core will make you feel good. You might not think those muscles do much for your overall fitness but they really do. I know they help you a lot when running. Did you every run to fast for too long and get a side stich or cramp in your side? Thats because your core isn't strong enough. Take the time to do stuff like this every day or every other day and you'll see and feel a big difference.

Hello,
This is a great video showing you how to get a six back in 3 minutes,

You will feel results Right away and After 2-3 weeks you will see the full six pack abs.

Note: This is not a scam or a waste of time, I did it on my friend (As I already have a six pack) and he got one too, If you notice the Six Pack abs start to fade, Do the same as you did before to get it back.

Here is the video:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IOri5Tlm23c

Enjoy,

And good Luck,

- Ash :)

Dear friend thanks for such a good link I think it will work good on anybody as I was a body builder in my college days my observation says that the exercises shown out there are really effective on your abs and it will work.