xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
joeblogg

Anyone Want To Advertise Their Website Or Something On My Website?

i have a website joeblogg.net23.net

i was wondering if anyone would want to pay me a really small amount of money for me to put a link to their site or an adveritsement. i would charge really little or maybe free of charge if you put a link or ad to my site joeblogg.net23.net on your site.

Anyone want to advertise on my siteAnyone Want To Advertise Their Website Or Something On My Website?

Okay, well I am currently creating a website. Its not up at the moment, but it would be in a couple of months (3 max), the site is a music site, promoting bands which arent well known, and I need help on hosting it, so I am in need for some cash, so for some $$$, I would advertise your site on every single page of the website. I charge around $10 a month. And your website would be advertised 24/7 for a month, or more if you would like multiple months. For more information please email me at Tshirts_4thelols@live.Com < that is my other websites email, that site can be found on http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Thank you.