xisto Community
EricDrinkard

Domains For Free

Try signing up for a new account at 1dni.com

I'm sure that you are going to love it...

FREE .INFO DOMAINS!

44438[/snapback]

i think that the dot info domains were just an offer that went a while ago you can still get three .tk domain names which are just as good

.com domains are really cheap now and i would buy one if i had a credit card. i have a .tk now and they are rubbish grrr

mm3 http://www.1dni.com/ is a great service however they no longer supply the free .info domains. I have created a few domains with them and they are great but stop tell people about stuff that no longer exist. They stop one nimute into 2005.

Well

Thanks

Eric Drinkard

the last one i registered was at the 28th of december, so didn't know when it stopped :P

i even sayd that i didn't know:

at 1dni.com you can get a free .info domain now (up to 25) don't know if it's still going, but it's worth the try....all you have to do is get a support account, and send an e-mail to some e-mail address to get a free #rin, use that #rin as your credit card number at the registration forum .

44192[/snapback]

Do using any of these free domains cause pop-ups/ads to appear like when using .tk?

44361[/snapback]

Why are you saying this !!!!!!!!!

Why everyone say that you have pop-ups on .tk

It's not true!!!!! Just go in you account then go to my marketing and remove banner,choose no marketing or something, it's easy :P and is nicer than co.uk :D

/me tries to disable it..... damn that site is slow!!don't you have to pay to disable it? i thought this was part of 'FREEDOMAIN.TK' thing.....yey...... after 3 minutes of loading, it finally works :P

Edited by m33 (see edit history)

I want a really good, cool free domain host. I have been surching for hours for the perfect one and I just cant find it. It doens't matter anymore because I am just going to go to cjb.net like my other websites. :P

there is a site that allows you to get free info domains. i couldnt tell you where but i no its possible. i have a teenmb.com

45455[/snapback]

You have free domains like this free hosting but I have seen one

You must to get 1000 posts and be active! How many hours and money will I spend on this :D

It's better to buy one or to get one for a banner or something :D

I hope that .info domain will be once again free but we shall see :D