xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Running With Scissors

Hello

Hello everyone. I have a account on Xisto but I thought I give trap 17 a try as well since there seems to be no major difference. Now I guess I should say a little bit about me. I'm 18yr old guy. I run cross country and track. I also am planing on doing triathons this spring/summer.

Welcome to Xisto!

I myself am relativly new. I join a while ago, and never got right into it, but now Im beginning to learn how to set up a webpage :)

I used to run Cross Country, nowdays Im more of a Track Runner. But Im definately a long distance runner. I've run a couple 5k Fun-Runs in our local community. How have you found Trap so far?

Hello "Running With Scissors" Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA. Interesting handle :) .

I started posting at Xisto before I found this sight. Actually I was lured over here by a certain member who shall go unnamed. I am not a techy and Trap is more graphics oriented, so things felt more comfortable over here. I have gone back to Xisto on occasion, but am not really active over there. I am unsure about this new credit system since I am not technical enough to understand even this. I hope it works out, but I am very hesitant about it. Have many questions before signing up.

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

Hi...Welcome to Xisto. I had seen you in Xisto. Just joined there. Enjoy your stay here.

Welcome to the great world of Trapsters Running With Scissors.

Others have already filled you in with the basics so I suppose there is no reason for me to repeat it. So welcome to the forum and I really hope that you will enjoy your stay here. Good luck here at Xisto, hopefully we will all see you around.

From Bluebear, Norway.

Well I guess it's a bit late posting this because you have a few posts now and I see you everywhere but anyway I too came from Xisto just because it wasn't as active and it would be at least a few days for anyone to reply to your posts or threads. Anyway welcome.Keep up the good work!!