xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
comp2y

Hello Everyone

Hello Xisto.com world My name is david I work for a radio station, I was brought to Xisto through google when I was looking for website design tips. Now Im not really wanting to host here, but I really enjoyed some of the post here I have even posted some of my own. Hope eveyone has a great day.Happy Postingcomp2y

Hi. Welcome to Xisto. We have a nice community here. Really you'll enjoy posting. Share everything you want.....Happy Posting.... :)

Hello Xisto.com world My name is david I work for a radio station, I was brought to Xisto through google when I was looking for website design tips. Now Im not really wanting to host here, but I really enjoyed some of the post here I have even posted some of my own. Hope eveyone has a great day.

Happy Posting
comp2y

Welcome to Xisto comp2y. I hope that you will enjoy your stay here and help this community grow. If you haven't by now you might want to take a look at the Xisto Readme, but other than that you should be all set. It looks like you've already had a chance to explore our forums a bit. I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your stay here with us, and I look forward to reading your posts.

Welcome to the forums and like the two members above me enjoy your stay here on Xisto and don't worry we have a few members who just post without needing to be hosted. Either because they are hosted somewhere else or they just want to find a community to join to pass some knowledge around.

Thanks everyone for the comments. The reason why I will not need hosting here is because I am working for a friend on a project similar to this one. But also I enjoy the knowledge and feedback you get from this forum. Now im not here to recruit any one and I wont post a link on this forum. Well see you on the forum.

Hello David aka: comp2y Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA.

You have come to the right place for intriguing discussions. The forum subjects are plentiful, so you should have not trouble finding something that interests you. Just make sure your posts are of quality and you will be a welcome addition to our forum.

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

See you around the boards. :)

Welcome to Xisto comp2y.

It looks like others have filled you inn with some of the basics, so there is no reason at all to repeat it. You have already got a good amount of posts, so it seems like you are enjoying your stay. Or what do I know? I sure hope so. If you have any questions there are plenty of helpful members here at the boards that are able to help you with pretty much everything... almost.

Good luck, and once again welcome.

Welcome i hope you find that your stay here is fun and relaxing, share or your knowledge with other people :)The community here is very nice and most of the members abide by the rules *maybe all of them*Anyway, good luck and welcome once again. I hope to see you around on the forum.Surbjit

Hello and welcome! It is cool to have someone from radio. I not really interested in it, but if I have any questions, hey, I know who to talk to.Again, thanks and welcome! :lol:

Welcome to the forums... :lol: I'm glad that you like it here and have posted and read some posts. It's always nice to have another face in the community! Anyway... enjoy your stay here at the trap, and happy hosting! If you have any questions, be sure to ask in the forums, because the people here are great at answering them for you and really nice people that like to help ^_^