xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HDuffRules

Hosting Activation.. Or Something.. Like That...

Okay so basically I'm confused as to what my account status is at the moment. The first e-mail I got from Xisto said it would take about five hours to process my order/set up my account. As of now, it has been 21 hours and I have received no second e-mail. However, when I login to Xisto - Support.com/billing, and look under "products and services", it says my Logic Plan is active, and even gives me a username and password at the bottom. However, when I click "Login to CPanel" or "Login to Webmail" the page won't load. This might have something to do with DNS, I'm confused as to what the real nameservers are. The FAQ says ns.computingservice.com and ns2.computingservice.com but other places say ns1.trap17.com and ns2.trap17.com. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Well, I did go through the old way, I posted, and then I registered with billing, and then $1.00 magically appeared in my account, which cleared me for one month, but its been past the 5 hour waiting period between when they process my order and when my account is set up (ie. i can start uploading stuff).

Once you place your order at Xisto - Support.com/Billing, I request you to wait for 24-48 hours for about 2-3 weeks.Why?My staff will be trained and instructed at the same time. Initially, due to the overflow of orders by old-members after the credit system v3 launch is going to put a load on us. Once my team is trained, it should take about 24 hours for activation for accounts funded by credits. :-)-Shree

Once you place your order at Xisto - Support.com/Billing, I request you to wait for 24-48 hours for about 2-3 weeks.
Why?
My staff will be trained and instructed at the same time. Initially, due to the overflow of orders by old-members after the credit system v3 launch is going to put a load on us. Once my team is trained, it should take about 24 hours for activation for accounts funded by credits. :-)

-Shree

Are you saying that old members should now request a plan on the v3 system?

Ok thanks, I will do that. but what should I put in when I am asked for a domain. Soon I will have enough money for a TLD, but I'm about $5 short now. It won't let me put in (mywebsitehere).trap17.com. What should I do?

see instructions for existing hosted members here. read more here if you're concerned about SEO issues.