xisto Community
galexcd

Galexcd's Last Credit Giveaway! Grab them before the credit system is gone for good

Well with the credit system going away I figured I'd do one last credit giveaway to get rid of whatever credits I have left. It looks like I will unfortunately only have about 20 to give away this time, and they won't be of much use anyway, so I won't make you guys go through too much trouble to get them. So without further ado here we go!

The challenge this time is about role playing and some humor! Below are 5 typical Xisto roles. The member who can best portray a role of their choice below (and most importantly make me laugh) is the winner! Remember generic posts of the role won't win, you need to get creative and bring out your humor. Think of this as a roast for all the members of Xisto. Now nothing offensive, or spam, the mods wouldn't like that...

1. The new member

I write short one liner posts and usually add smilies :)

2. The younger member

I liek t0taly think writeing wit bad spelling makes me c00L!!!! I liek calling other people n00bs. ARent I teh best and most awesumest member ever? I also totaly h8 peeple whoo think treachers are kewl. Visit my myspace page!

3. The SPAMMER (I'm not responsible if you get in trouble trying to do this one)

Cool!

4. The grammatically confused member

Many times I am thinking Xisto and can I?

I am talking of time of, yes! Who can now join me?

Can this I be is most. Thank you.

5. The Moderator

Notice from Moderator:
I enforce the rules with the edit button and a note bbcode

Or if you can come up with a more creative post go for it. This is my last giveaway so pretty much anything goes.

Edited by galexcd (see edit history)

To think people though I was crazy for storing all these credits for nothing, its like are psyhically saw this happening and BAM! my hosting credits got changed to money bwhahaha :). You can keep your credits galexcd :P.

Oooh, this is fun. :P1. The new member. (Note: Eyy! Smilies are cool!)hi, I'm Bob and I'm new here... looking for hosting, can someone tell me where I can get it?! I mean where is the button? thnx. 2. The younger member. (Note: This one was evil!! For gods sake, I am young!)GAaAhrr, I h8 mA PAreNts n Ma TeACherS, n I l0vE Ma GaLs <3<3<3<3 pLayBoY BunnI r liKE, i MeaN liKE SOOOOOOOOOO kEWl!!! iM vRy oRIgInAL n ma StYle is like thaa HaWteSt EvR!!! If U dOnt UsE MaKeUuup u R SuCh a N00b, n im 10xxxxx kewwlEr N cUtr ThAn U!!!! MonEyy <3<3<33. The SPAMMERSpam in shoutbox: I like cake. Cake is good. I feel so alone here. Anybody else that likes cake? Naa naaa naaaa!!! I am tired. El??!! This is my home. Chocolate cake is good... How are all of you guys doing? This is boring. Naah, wait!! Carrot cake is SO much better. Right? You know I am right. Ooo, my god there is someone outside! :P *waiting* Hahahaha, it is my brother. Not letting him in for sure. :) Did I mention I like cake? Cake is good. Spam around the boards: I agree, you are right. Everything u say is true4. The grammatically confused member. (ME!)I just became an ant!! (Note: Add more later!!)5. The Moderator (Note: Ooh, this is hard... I will add it later.)

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

I hate to rush this but the credit system is crumbling as we speak so I must be fast for my 20 credits to be at least semi-worth while. In second place is Jlhaslip (sorry but no prize for second place) for some pretty good creativity and for playing a role I didn't even come up with. In first place: Bluebear. She certainly made me laugh and it was extremely creative. And if the credits don't really matter to you bluebear, I suppose you have my respect for making a truly hilarious post. Anyway that was it i suppose, Xisto's very last credit giveaway! And come to think of it, this is most likely going to be MY last giveaway for anything, including myCents. Even if OpaQue adds the ability to send myCents to one another, I doubt I will be giving any of those away. They seem to be worth a lot more than credits, but we will see...

Congratulations to bluebear and all other Xisto members who have won my various credit giveaways in the past...

Edited by galexcd (see edit history)

Nooo, come on! I am not even finished with the post. :P And more people should have entered the contest, it would make me feel a lot better. Though thanks. :)

I know the giveaway is over but this sounded fun so I'd thought I'd give it a try.

1. The new member

Hi I'm George and I was wondering what are credits and how do I get the free hosting? Thank in advance.

2. The younger member

Yo watz up. I waz lik wondering iF you could host my facebook if I post here like a lotz maybe once a month or something oh and I also want to make a site with a list of the people I hate you know like my parents and teachers and the people that make me puke and lieks maybe I could throw up some vidz of me and my hommiez sk8 tricks and junk yo.

3. The SPAMMER

True, very true.

4. The grammatically confused member

Hey I was wonder credits and stuff? Like how with the stuff and getting. You know what I mean right?

5. The Moderator

Notice from Moderator:
I'm hijacking this post with my big gray box because I'm cool

Do you quote your posts so they don't count as spam since it was only one line?

Leading by example. Proper use of bbcodes and all that.

Nooo, come on! I am not even finished with the post. :P And more people should have entered the contest, it would make me feel a lot better.

Winning doesn't stop you from editing your post and adding some more hilarious content to it. Besides I had to get rid of the credits while they were still worth something.

Second Place???
I will not be entering any more of your Credit Give-a-ways... :mad:

Aww come on haslip, we both know those credits don't mean anything to you :). Ok fine, yours was the funniest, I award you first place, have bluebear send you the credits :P. Now how about one of my possible myCent giveaways, do you plan on entering one of those?

If the contest was still going what place would I have got?

I don't know, I might have made it a 3 way tie between you, Bluebear and Jlhaslip, I just wanted to end this credit giveaway and send out the credits as fast as I possibly could because OpaQue said the credit system was going to end before anyone had a chance to use those 20 credits.