xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Final)arkJon

New Computer built

!! so anyways.... i finnally built my computer. everything is from newegg and it shipped a day early. fastest in the world. anybody whos wants help building plz post or pm me id me more that glad to help :D

Here are the pimpin specs-----

-AMD ATHLON 64 3400+ Proc.

-dfi lanparty nf3 250gb mobo

-1gb kinston pc3200 (400mhz)  ddr ram

-wd 80 gb hard drive

-thermaltake sviking case( i love this one) 2x120mm fans

-samsung dvd/cdrw drive

-480psu

-9600 all in wonder ati radeon, buying a 6600gt nvidia!

its fast thats what i can say

42744[/snapback]

sweet, i love that motherboard. its very sexy, goes good in a case with a window or a pure acrylic case. I dont know if that case has a window, i need to look into that case.

My new computer im building will just have an Asus K8N, good reliability but not very flashy. if i have money later on this year ill make another with pure acrylic case and real nice parts, a bunch of UV lights and UV reactive parts. Maybe ill also shove one of those flashy controllers for fans in the front, they make the computer look so cool :D

yes the motherboard definately goes good with the case lol. i have a cold cathode light thats uv, so i might get some uv wires but the purplish stuff looks awsome! im runnin at ok temps, 50load and 40load on mobo, thats mega full! so im ok i guess. i may get a new heat sink bc the one it came with is only the dimensions of the mount. so it really isnt that good of a heatsink so i was thinking of heatpipe... how do those cool.. i cant afford water lol!^ thx jon

well i want one for my proc, my video card is oced and runs great, low temps, etc, but my proc seems run hot so i cant really oc it.. i personally thing the heatpipe will be pretty good. let me show you some of my ideas that i like..

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

i think the last one is the best...

I like the second one the best just for the fact that there is a fan that would be blowing the heat off the stack, that would be nice i might have to get one of them, im tired of my loud a$$ heatsink.