xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Cpanel X3 Rvskin Problem And Solution

For those who switched out their rvskin from x3 to either rvskin or rvskinlight might have notice then we tried to switch back it wasn't option and you get a 404 error that the file was missing, and so I ask about this situation and this is what I was told. Due to some permissions of this skin, cmod most likely, in order to get back the x3 skin you need to send in a support ticket in order to bring it back up so do the following.

Step 1 go to https://support.xisto.com/

Step 2 Click Submit ticket and select Xisto - Support

Step 3 Fill out your name and email as for the priority setting set it to LOW, because it isn't a big issue compare to other hosting matters.

Step 4 In the title put in Reset rvskin to x3

Step 5. In the subject area put in the following information

I would like to reset my rvskin to x3 and here is my account details

Sub-domain name

Cpanel Username

Password (This is used to verify your account or check the error)

So submit this info if you want to default rvskin to be the x3 and it will get change by support when they arrive to you ticket.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Hi SM! Did you problem solved? if solved, then I will also submit a support ticket. Submitting ticket is the only way we can do? No alternatives that we can solve ourselves?

Yes I sent in my ticket and and some time later my cpanel got back the x3 rvskin, woot!.

They have only left one response. Is it possible to get the x3 tealmadness skin for cPanel? it seems like a nice skin and It'd be great if I could have it on my cPanel. :)Thanks for the information and solution SM.-Sky

There is another solution. This is simple, and you don't need to wait with ticket in line. Go to "Change look and feel". Just press "change" for any of those two themes. When you get blank page that says "theme is applying, waith few minutes", quickly copy URL in some text editor. Then edit that URL, just replace word "rvskin" with "x3" at the end of line. Then just paste back URL in browser and hit "enter". There comes back x3 theme. Very simpleSorry on my bad english... ;)-reply by kele

Cpanel X3 Rvskin Problem And SolutionCpanel X3 Rvskin Problem And Solution

There is another solution, no need to wait in line with tickets. Go to "Change look and feel" and press "change" for any of those two rvskin themes. This will open blank window that says "theme is changing, waith for few minutes..." (something like this). Quickly copu URL of that page and paste it in some text editor. Then edit URL by replacing part "=rvskin&Submit" with "=x3&Submit" at the end of line. All you need to do next is paste edited URL back to browser and hit "Enter". Thats it, X3 theme is back ;)Sorry on my bad english...

-reply by kele