xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Sky-

Saint_michael's Birthday Topic! Read the description. - Happy 27th birthday mate.

Today is the great spam Saint_Micheal's 27th birthday! So we must ALL give him respect today and wish him a very happy birthday. :D

Sing the song people! :D

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Michael...Happy birthday to you!

Hip hip array hip hip array hip hip, array! :lol: Blow your candles out SM mate. ^_^

Posted Image

-Sky

Edited by -Sky- (see edit history)

Heh... I'm glad you made a post for this or I would have missed it I'm sure... but it makes me happy that I logged on today though. Anyway, Happy Birthday SM - from me as well :lol: Without you, this place just wouldn't be the same! Hope you have a great day ^_^

OMG ^_^ late again. I missed your Birthday St.Mike. ******* :D hanging head in shame :D ********

Belated Happy Birthday from Mich. Hope you didn't eat too much cake. :lol:

Is he really 27? Old. :lol: No, he really is. Congratulations Micey! Enjoy it at as you do not have many years left. ^_^ Especially not with all the cake from Mich.

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

AWWWWW!!! Thanks for the comments and posts and in return you can keep the credits you made from this topic :lol:. Ug can't believe two days have passed 363 more days to go then til I am 28 and old enough to be someone's father here ^_^.

Wait, wasn't it your birthday just a few months ago? Oh wait that was your Xisto anniversary. Seriously, with the massive amounts of parties we throw you I can't even keep up. And by massive amounts I mean two, and by parties, I mean Xisto threads created. :lol:

But as you can see I already wished you a very happy birthday over another means of communication a few days ago:

6:53:33 / Oct 15, 2008 archangel.michael: so do I get a birthday computer?

6:57:13 / Oct 15, 2008 galexcd: it's your birthday?

6:57:36 / Oct 15, 2008 archangel.michael: um yeah

6:57:42 / Oct 15, 2008 galexcd: Well in that case, HAPPPY BIIIRRRRTTHHHDAAAYYY TOOOOO YYYOOOOOOUUUUUU! *

6:57:58 / Oct 15, 2008 archangel.michael: Thanks! It means a lot coming from someone as powerful and awesome as you are! *

6:58:12 / Oct 15, 2008 galexcd: Ah, don't mention it *

*Asterisk denotes lines that were altered to make galexcd look better. Edited by galexcd (see edit history)

Actually don't forget the Xisto Awards party, Evil Society Party, coders group party. So yeah their is like 5 parties I attend each you galexcd, although somehow I did not get my invitation to this years coders group party strange I know email you about it :). Luckily for me though, I don't make the topics or it just be odd and so sad :P.