xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
longtimeago

Online Earning Why most of them are Fake ??

I had enrolled myself in some of the online earning stuffs , but i really wonder why almost many of them are fake ?? All they say is to earn a specific amount of cash and then it can be redeemed , so as i did and finally what happened was that they did not do anything nor replied to my query . Eg. AWSurveys .Its like Many sites do cheat the users.The only thing i have found out through this online earning is that , they pay to very few people and in turn what happens is that those few people promote the site and write testimonies because of which others are cheated.Now my Big question is that why do these online earning sites redeem every single penny we earn so that we are not cheated instead they say a big amount and once that is reached only it can be redeemed.If there is any Legal site which redeem every single penny we earn to paypal please let me know . Please dont promote sites which cheat others.

Most of them are fake because they are earning in the name of ours. I tried many of these, including surveys, paid to click sites, ads via emails etc...All of them are fake. I didn't even find a single one who is genuine. They are earning money when we complete a survey or when we click ads. And we are boosting their income by adding referals. But finally we are cheated. Don't go to these sites. And never believe in sites who offers a very large amount in small time. They will be definitely fake. This will stop, only when people stop thinking of money without work.

There are a few that I, myself have gotten something from.Harrispoll-$10 Target gift cardRewards 1-(nothing gotten from it, but I know that it works)Goozex-Tom Clancy Video GamePrize Rebel-DVDYou should first check youtube and searchf for (site name) proof. That is how I found many of these sites.

I think many of them are just too good to be true. Some of them offer quite big amounts of money - and all you have to do is almost nothing at all. And do they get so much back for it? No. At least not if you and the 10 000 others trying it out actually made it past the limit of 20 dollars before you get paid. I have tried it, and I never got passed 4 dollars.For example many of those "click to earn" pages are paid to advertise other sites on their site, and then you get paid to click on the ads. Honestly I do not think all of those pages pay such a big amount of money to feed all the clickers. Many of them do not even reach the limit. This could be due to few offers or to lack of interest. Because things like this can take a long time... Of course I have heard of and seen examples where the site want to keep "all" the money and do not pay you when you ask for it. Everyone wants to earn money, of course it is horrible and rude but that is just life. Some of them trick you and in most cases you can not do anything. Some of them find reasons to block you out or refuse to pay - such as you have not followed the rules or cheated.It can be hard to earn money. Many people online fool you. I was trapped once when buying polishes without an insurance, and their policy said they would not pay for lost packages. The problem is that in my case I am wondering about if they ever sent it, because I can not control it. Others are great! Maybe these are not the best examples, but everyone do not act the same way. Another company I have shopped at would send me a new package without any extra cost and they would even upgrade it. But I have to say in the whole "earn money easy"-industry most things are just fake. There are those that are earning 3000$ a month by sitting inside clicking, clicking and clicking. But there are very few of them, so I would not count on anything.

There are genuine ones out there but you have to look carefully. A lot of it comes down to common sense. If the website is promising something completely unrealistic like a Beverly Hills tri-level mansion, three Bentleys and a supersonic private jet for clicking on a few websites then you should be slightly suspicious.I am using a paid to search program that is real. They share the revenue they get from your search 50/50 and payout every two weeks if you you reached the limit which isnt stupendous. It's a well run site and doesnt tolerate cheaters. If you have obviously over-searched random stuff just to generate revenue then you simply dont get paid for those searches. I know because I tried it. You get 2p (approx 4 cents) per search and there is no limit to your searches except for obvious cheating where you dont intend to look at the results.So you don't make millions but you do get about the same as if you had say 20k in the bank earning interest, just for regular searching.Don't get disheartened. Realise that there are diamonds in the rough on the internet. I think Xisto is one of them, and you're here potentially getting free web hosting.

all are not fake, but it takes time, like 3 years to click ads and earn a decent amount. try sms incoming income, m-ginger you receive credit and can withdraw money just for receiving free SMS

bah, I don't believe you. These things are so similar, and I have to say that I tried lots of. I only earned 50$ once from a surf site called helphits, and that was from affiliating and referrals. It is the social network that pays, which is called yuwie, but it is a total spam site. You can't get anything from it.

I had enrolled myself in some of the online earning stuffs , but i really wonder why almost many of them are fake ?? All they say is to earn a specific amount of cash and then it can be redeemed , so as i did and finally what happened was that they did not do anything nor replied to my query . Eg. AWSurveys .Its like Many sites do cheat the users.
The only thing i have found out through this online earning is that , they pay to very few people and in turn what happens is that those few people promote the site and write testimonies because of which others are cheated.Now my Big question is that why do these online earning sites redeem every single penny we earn so that we are not cheated instead they say a big amount and once that is reached only it can be redeemed.

If there is any Legal site which redeem every single penny we earn to paypal please let me know . Please dont promote sites which cheat others.

OK this actually works.try it if you want i have got my 2 payments already....Here is the way to make easy money from home fast .This method its working 100% and you can use it,at you own risk, to all these services which transform a simple link to a paid link ,like https://www.linkbucks.com/ ,linkbee.com and others similar sites.You can always combine these services with depositfiles.com,shareimages.com ,rapidshare.com and much more.This tutorial will teach you how to make theoritically unlimited clicks by yourself on your links and level up your performance for better rates.Just click the link below and start making money!!!http://warning-this-linkcode-will-cease-working-soon.www.linkbucksdns.com/notfound/