xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HUMA

Hi2all

Hi Huma,Welcome to XistoI am also from India, presently in Delhi.When ever you have any web related query ask it in relevant section it will be answered in minutes.Please tell us something more about you, your hobbies and what you want to have on your site.Also go through the forum rules and read some hosted members posts to get an idea of writing a good post. So that you quickly get hosting credits.Happy Trapping!!

Hi Huma,
Welcome to Xisto
I am also from India, presently in Delhi.
When ever you have any web related query ask it in relevant section it will be answered in minutes.

Please tell us something more about you, your hobbies and what you want to have on your site.

Also go through the forum rules and read some hosted members posts to get an idea of writing a good post. So that you quickly get hosting credits.

Happy Trapping!!

Thank you for your quick replay.
bro im residing in chennai.and have a small wapsite for mobile users..and i like to have a simple mobile forum.i have a script installed,but having a problem.so pls guide me wher i post my query for quick help..thanks

Thank you for your quick replay.bro im residing in chennai.and have a small wapsite for mobile users..and i like to have a simple mobile forum.i have a script installed,but having a problem.so pls guide me wher i post my query for quick help..thanks

To discuss your problem, just start a thread and post your problem there.
You can go to The Internet section or The Programming language section and put your question for quick reply. If you have any problem regarding postings then you can solve all your queries at the shout box.

Sorry for the late reply HUMA, but welcome to Xisto anyway!

I have no idea why but I have this weird love for India. I have never been there yet it sounds so exiting. Great to meet new members, and maybe you will end up as one of many happy members here? Others have already filled you in with the basics, but I just wanted to welcome you. :)

Enjoy your stay HUMA.