xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bigvarietyshop

Iphone Or Htc Touch Hd

Hi All, I new here. I wanna ask you guys for opinion. I am going to buy new Mobile phones. (I am in England.)Should I buy iPhone 16GB or HTC touch HD. iPhone is very expensive. (cheaper to buy as "PAY AS YOU GO")For the contract, it's ?45 a month for 18 months, the phone costs ?59...in total it is sooo expensive.So I am thinking to go for HTC touch HD which will come out soon. I am sure its tariff will be not expensive as iPhone.So what do you guys think? Which one should I go for? Is iPhone worth that a lot of money? or HTC touch HD is great as well for cheaper price.

Get a HTC HD, or better wait for the Android Phone or the gPhone, or w/e they call it, if you want to wait for it, it will be called the T-Mobile G1 and will come out pretty soon in the U.S (October 22) and in early 2009 in UK and other Europe countries.

That's my recommendation :lol:

Get the HTC touch hd it looks great!but i really dont reccomend them type of phones better getting a sony ericsson they are more reliable!My phone i have had for 2 years and it hasnt broke yet and i have dropped it like 100 times lol.

I've had an iphone for some time now & have never really been totally happy with it. The camera is average at best & having no video shooting capability is so 1990's. Saying that, the user interface is very good.A friend bought a HTC Touch Diamond which i've had a good play around with & it beats the iphone hands down on every level. I've had HTC's before & they have always been good (if you ignore the buggy Windows Mobile 5 they used to come with). New HTC's all have Windows Mobile 6 which is a vast improvement - its like going from Windows 98 to XP.I don't think i'll be getting a Touch Diamond though, i'm going to save up a bit longer & get the Touch pro - identical to the Diamond but with a full slide-out keyboard. Expensive, yes. Nearly ?500 on ebay at the moment, but by a million miles the best mobile/pda you can buy.

I know iPhone rocks even though there are a lot of smart phones out there that can beat it. A friend asked me what makes iPhone the special phone that it is and I couldn't tell him a single thing because I haven't used it. All I know is it has to be good because AT&T had to change something in their infrastructure to suit it. Obama did not make an application for any other phone but the iPhone. All that tell tells me that this phone is special but I don't know know what makes it special. Please give me some info.

The iphone is only portrayed as an amazing phone even though it cant even send picture messages. It is like a designer brand because apple hyped it up so much so everyone is taken in by it but it is just a rip off tbh.

Duncan Cowan

I have an iPhone myself. I think it is quite good... built in wireless, free internet access (if connected to a wireless network), and ofcourse; phone caller. It has basically everything, it's like a mini computer. I'm not sure about the HTC Touch HD, but I would say that you should get the iPhone. It's worth the price you know.

iPhone is great just because of the Apple brand grace. I always love HTC. There are the one who did come out with the first finger touch phone with its HTC touch series. iPhone has got an amazing UI though it has lots of basic flaws like lack of copy paste feature.

I have had a few branded htc products, like the sprint ppc6700, i would go for the htc if it has windows mobile, i was amazed at how much windows mobile could do. i believe there are a few linux handhelds and phones, havent tried one yet, but opensource in the phone market would be great

laniczech is right .. HTC does make some good phones.. I have just got a P3300. I believe you feel kind of free once you get a WinMo fone. I was using a Linux based phone earlier (MotoMing). It was great but just didn't have wifi and it needed a better battery. I can say if motorola improves on its battery , It can produce better phones :)