xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bluebear

She Turns, And Turns...

But what way do she turn for you? Fascinating!

Posted Image

My results: She turn both ways. First to the right (clockwise) then to the left. (anti-clockwise.) If I focus enough can I deside what way I would like her to turn. Your turn, how about you? A good tips is to close one of your eyes and see what happens then.

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

Nice. Interesting and confusing. Really nice illusion. The guys making these type of illusions are really great and creative.

I found this to be a interesting illusion as well because the frames were it switches is quick that you really have to pay attention when it happens. Also what I found interesting is that if you unfocus your eyes it would see that she lowering her instead of staying in one spot.

Seems she's being lowered (as you can see by the leg and foot being lowered) and spun around at the same time when you take a close look at the picture. A good illusion picture though nonetheless.

This one is so strange, if I focus enough I can almost make it look like she's standing still, then if I release my focus when her leg is on the left she'll start turning to the right, opposite with the right. If I release my focus when the leg is on the right, she'll start turning to the left.Takes quite a bit of focus though..

What an illusion...sometimes she turns clockwise and sometimes anticlockwise...strange...i have been staring it for about ten minutes now to understand it...but i give up...great worki just wonder who made it....

Wow, that does look interesting. ^_^ She turns both clockwise and anti-clockwise. I watched her shadow of her foot, and it went one way, to the other. :DNice find Bluebear. :lol:-Sky

Well I am me so I get fascinated of everything. :lol: It is kind of weird how it works, I do not even know how so that is kind of weird too... I wonder how it works? It is strange you know; how the brain works changes the illusion depending on for example what eye you look at it with.