xisto Community
jlhaslip

Happy 10th Birthday To Google Happy Google Day

how old is that in internet time again (forgot the formula in computing real time to internet time.... i just know that it would be much higher than 10 years in internet time)? :lol:did you also catch the google logo they used for their birthday? :D wasn't able to see that, as google.com is fond of redirecting me to the google domain assigned to us (google.com.ph) which does have the original google logo (perhaps it's also because it is already september 29 on my timeline ^_^).

Yippy, Google's birtday. :lol: I belive they used a logo similar like this: https://www.flickr.com/browser/upgrade/?continue=%2Fphotos%2Fminhtuvn%2F2892211390%2F
Google is old. I started at school for 10 years ago. ^_^ Strange.

thanks for the link, Bluebear. :lol: i see that it is not so "dramatic" for a 10-years milestone birthday anniversary logo as i half-expected it to be, but it is still "cute and fun". ^_^ oh well, there is still next year. :D

I was kind of hoping to see "Google" in the list of birthdays at the bottom of Xisto's board list, but I guess google doesn't have an account with Xisto... yet... I wanted to bake a cake shaped like the internet and send it to them but I don't have cake mold shaped like the internet.

I was kind of hoping to see "Google" in the list of birthdays at the bottom of Xisto's board list, but I guess google doesn't have an account with Xisto... yet... I wanted to bake a cake shaped like the internet and send it to them but I don't have cake mold shaped like the internet.

:lol::D

10 years ago, let see I was still in high school barely understanding websites and HTML let alone how to master a computer in various fashions. To think a simple search engine has generated billions in dollars, provides thousands of jobs across the world and totally messing up on how to get your website index on a search engine with that page rank nonsense ^_^.

10 years ago, let see I was still in high school barely understanding websites and HTML let alone how to master a computer in various fashions. To think a simple search engine has generated billions in dollars, provides thousands of jobs across the world and totally messing up on how to get your website index on a search engine with that page rank nonsense :lol:.

Oh so you want to dig up the past? 10 years ago i was in 5th grade. I did not know anything about web design or even how the internet worked. It was just something I would go to when I needed information about something specific. Back then I used dial up with AOL. :D When I first saw google I thought the "I'm feeling lucky button" was some kind of advertisement for a gambling site or something. It was about a year before I actually realized what that button actually did ^_^
Ahh, I was such a little computer newbie back then...

Its great to see what they have done in these ten years...i won't be surprised if they take over everything in near future.....anyways...nice logo..