xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
anonymis525

Feeling Really Low At School/home

hey guys im 15I am feeling reeally depressed and ignored for a fair amount of time... i mean seriosly i got *BLEEP* all in my life, never get invited 2 parties even though i want to and stuff... ok so what i mite not be the most popular or most good looking but cant any of my so-called school friends come up and talk 2 me... its like im feeling like that guy left in the corner,,, and 2day i went 2 sit at the desk where everyone normally sits and everyone goes sit 2 the other 1. im feeling like the biggest loner. it doesnt stop there at home my mother parents me like if i wer 3 or sumfin and my dad well he doesnt giv a *BLEEP* bout anything... so i started going on computer more joinin games going on clans and stuff but thats bring me no joy wot so ever.. i jus wanna fukn feel accepted is that 2 much 2 ask for... im really a nice guy 2 talk 2 and all its just that well i take these pills 2 help me concentrate with school they make me talk less i guess but now even if i dont take them its still like i cant start a conversation aswell i h8 talkin 2 ppl about it coz it feels like i got no true friends... but seriosly im not a nerd or anything im not even that smart... i BMX, Paintball n all that *BLEEP*... maby its i dont put much enthisuasm in my actions but the way whit it going im not really feeling that enthusatic its really hard 2 explain wot is really going on in my head and how i feel n *BLEEP*thats not all here is what happened 2day...i tried 2 make this joke in class and everyone laughed at me and called me a loser and thats when i was feeling really down and they make jokes bout me being different coz i come from a different country fukn racist bastards but the whole class is in it aswell its fukn rediculous... so anyway i had enough so 2day i smackd this guy who was giving most of the *BLEEP* after skool,,, doesnt really improve my popularity though does it... funny thing its them who are the fukn pussies and wankers

Edited by anonymis525 (see edit history)

Sometimes you just have to fake confidence in order to be treated better. If people perceive that you think you're not as good, then they'll think that too. But if you act as if you deserve the same treatment they get, then they'll give it to you. It's kind of a catch-22 since it's hard to have confidence when people don't treat you well, but if you just give it some effort and try to act as if you're confident, I'm sure you'll see results.

Well, you said no-one comes over to talk to you, but, they wont, unless you make an effort as well.Make sure you talk to people if you want them to talk to you, if you dontmake an effort, they wont know that you want to talk to them or be friends with them. You said you find it hard to start conversations, you dont really have to start a full on discussion, all it really need is something like "well that teacher is a right iddiot" or "well that was a rubbish lesson" type of thing, to start getting people to talk to you. if you go and sit in the corner, instead of talking to someone, they will think your a loose or a loner, you need to show that your not. Find someone with simialar intrests, and tag along with them for a while, that could help you find a crowd of friends, or you may be able to just build on that. it difficult, but you have to make the effort.Also, try not to use so much swearing on the forums.

Maybe you need to find a girlfriend, just find some girl you interest with, since the gender is different, she might interest of you. Though not in a girlfriend relationship, but as a close friend is already enough. When times come, this girl might know some friends.Girlfriend method is usually work and the best, that's what I think. Beside that, she can also cure your problems, give you attentions and help you from something that you never think of.

Maybe you need to find a girlfriend, just find some girl you interest with, since the gender is different, she might interest of you. Though not in a girlfriend relationship, but as a close friend is already enough. When times come, this girl might know some friends.
Girlfriend method is usually work and the best, that's what I think. Beside that, she can also cure your problems, give you attentions and help you from something that you never think of.

I COMPLETELY disagree. That's not fair to a girl. Maybe you need to find a friend, but just a friend. A relationship needs to be give-and-take. Oh, and you're too young. If you don't date until college, you won't miss anything.

As far as not being popular, well, I know what that's like. It can change. It can also be a good thing, though. Being popular can come with being an idiot. What you need to do is just keep talking to people and finding out who is actually a decent person to make friends with.

About your home life... sorry, man. I can't help you with your dad situation. However, your mom sounds like she really cares. Maybe you should talk to her. Whether you mean she babies you or whether you mean she just treats you like you always need direction, perhaps she just doesn't know what you need. Tell her (in a nice, tactful way, mind you) that you wish to be treated differently. Tell her how you feel. I know it's difficult to do.

I agree with the others about confidence. In a set environment, nobody will go out of his/her way to make friends with a new person. You must take the initiative and start your own conversations and sit at a table with only one open seat left for lunch.

Another great idea: if you're okay with taking a religious turn, go to a church. Seriously. I always love going to church because it's full of people willing to talk to/with you. It does depend on the church, though. Sadly, there are some bad apples. I would suggest going to a Sunday/Sabbath school with about 20 people your age. Any less and you'll feel uncomfortable. Any more and you can get lost in the corner again. Even better, find a Bible study group. You can't go wrong there.

If nothing works, throw yourself into schoolwork. Help others with problems. Make sure you don't just start letting people take advantage of you, but at least let them know that you can be a good study partner.

I hope it works out for you. Maybe this is just a bad year. Everything could just change one year. I don't know how, but it does and has for many people I know. "Keep your stick on the ice!" as the wise Red Green would say (a Canadian show that not many non-Canadians ever watch).

thats not true curtis... in fact a girl also need a company, if you view that a girl is such a weak person need to be protected from any harm then you are wrong, and definitely wrong. That way you are spoiling your girl and definitely she will be spoiled and control you since you are viewing too high on her.I mean from looking for a girl, is you can have a girlfriend or a friend which is girl, that way she can be your best friend or something or even a serious relationship with, this is most definitely can cure your low feeling and ALSO HER LOW FEELING (remember not only you will benefit if you go to find someone, its in fact both of you is benefiting!). And she herself can protect you and not the one side point of view that you must tolerate to her, she is also a human being and need to learn how to tolerate, its just if you keep everything inside then everyone keeping inside too, then everyone is going to stress.Being confident is not staying in the low mood while figuring how to be confident, everything needs a process and also needs to meet some problems to be confident with, in short you will surely need a problems or create a problems TO GET SOMETHING IN RETURN. The more you are knowing people, showing your true self, or even hurting them, the more you learn and also can help you gaining confident, don't let the value of hurt and no hurt is good or bad, don't make these values on your mind, just remember not to over doing. While others learn to tolerate with such a person like you, and YOU are YOU which does not mean that you should not do something to others, or must be perfect first before meeting anyone, such a thinking is THE UTMOST MISTAKES! Don't let any value exist on your mind, don't being dragged by such a point of view, about how people view you, about how you view people, its only IN YOUR MIND. If you dare to erase those things in your mind, and express any bad or good side of you to anyone, then it means you are opening your heart towards them, which by your subconsciouss level is creating a balancing system which means that your bad will be returned with good by yourself without you awaring it, I am not explaining this since it can corrupt your mind, you just do what I told you to, to erase such as ridiculous thinking value in your mind so you are opening anything to anyone and create your own world with your own creativity.

Wow, feel bad for you man. Now I've never had problems like yours, but a way to make lots of friends in real life is playing a trading card game or something similar like with figures. I know it is really nerdy, but hey, it's a lot of fun and you meet so many nice people. I've made so many friends through a TCG, and it made me a lot happier. I could look forward to going to tournaments. Hopefully you have some local card shops to find out what kind of games are popular in your area. A big range of ages play, and there are tons of friends to be made. Hope that helps, and best of luck!

Wow, feel bad for you man. Now I've never had problems like yours, but a way to make lots of friends in real life is playing a trading card game or something similar like with figures. I know it is really nerdy, but hey, it's a lot of fun and you meet so many nice people. I've made so many friends through a TCG, and it made me a lot happier. I could look forward to going to tournaments. Hopefully you have some local card shops to find out what kind of games are popular in your area. A big range of ages play, and there are tons of friends to be made. Hope that helps, and best of luck!

Seriously dude, if people were to know about this, he would get laughed at big time. You can meet so many nice people and have lots of fun. But if you get laughed at all the time while you're AT school, then it won't help a bit..

woah thats really horrible; i sure as hell dont go to your school, but ive been the new kid way too many times and the way i deal with making friends, is that you need to be on the look out for things you have in common with people.. a similar brand choice, brand, shoes, anything, thats always a good way to start a convesation, [dont forget to add the heyy my name is ___ btw at the end!] another good way.. [i dont know if you have any close friends..] but try to look for people who seem to be in the same place as you, or in a similar situation..

i get so annoyed in school when i see a bunch of lonely people sitting alone.. i just want to punch them all into getting to know eachother..

hope this advice helps..

btw. i bet your an amazing person :lol:

why not try talking to them first being a bit more approachable, why not join an afterschool club or go out your way to talk to someone you never have you never know you may have some common interests, why not see if theres clubs or that round your area that are one of your interests say bmx or paintball. As for your parents why not ask to talk to them an tell them how you feel without shouting, youll be suprised how far acting like an adult will get you, plus your only 15 you should be enjoying yourself.