xisto Community
saitunes

I Can't Find The Password Reset Page... [resolved]

I can't find the password reset page (I know it costs credits to request)Can anyone give me the link please to that page, it has other options too if i remember. Thanks

Yes. Nabb is right. Once you get on that page login, and/or click here: Change cPanel Password.
You then will come to a page like that says:

Change/Reset your Web Hosting Password

This action will cost you 10 hosting credits.

Once the request is successfully processed, you will be sent an email to your address stored in our records at Forum.

This Page must be used incase you have forgotten your CPanel Password and cannot login to your account.

If you have access to your CPanel and want to change your Password, Please use the CHANGE PASSWORD option in CPanel to change your password.

. Click CONFIRM PASSWORD RESET.

-Sky :lol:

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.

code for forgot password and usernameI Can't Find The Password Reset Page... [resolved]

I am unable to find the code for the forgot password and username in php.

I have the following code but it doesnot work.

please help me in this so that I can get the correct code as soon as possible.

<?phpIf (!defined('INDEX_LOADED')) return;

// Open the database connection.$dbc = odbc_connect("VSM", "","");

if ($_POST['forgot password'] != '') { $email  = isset($_POST['email'])  ? strip_illegal_entities($_POST['email']) : ''; if($email == '') $error_message[] = 'Please enter your email address.';  //email must be more than 0 characters. else if(!validate_email_address($email)) $error_message[] = 'The email address you have entered is invalid.'; //email should be valid.    if (count($error_message) == 0) {  if(!$dbc) exit("Connection Failed:".$dbc);   $sql = "SELECT EmailAddress FROM TblResource WHERE EmailAddress='$email'";  $rs = odbc_exec($dbc, $sql); if(!$rs) $error_message[] = 'Account with given email does not exist';  while(odbc_fetch_row($rs)) $useremail=odbc_result($rs,"EmailAddress");    if($useremail != '')    { //generate a random id encrypt it and store it in $newpwd $newpwd = crypt(uniqid(rand(),1));

//to remove any slashes that might have come $newpwd = strip_tags(stripslashes($newpwd));

//Removing any . Or / and reversing the string $newpwd = str_replace(".","",$newpwd); $newpwd = strrev(str_replace("/","",$newpwd));

//finally I take the first 10 characters from the $newpwd $newpwd = substr($newpwd,0,6);

$newmd5pwd = md5($newpwd); $sql1= "UPDATE TblResource SET PW='$newmd5pwd' WHERE EmailAddress='$email'"; $rs = odbc_exec($dbc, $sql1);  if(!$rs)   $error_message[] = 'Error in providing New Password.'; else {  $message  = "You have requested new login details from $host. Here are the login details...andand";  $message .= "Username: $emailrandand";  $message .= "Password: $newpwdrandand";  $message .= "With Regards";    $headers  = "Return-Path: <webmaster@abc.Org.Au>rand";   $headers .= "From: abc<webmaster@abc.Org.Au>rand";   $headers .= "User-Agent: abc organisation idrand";     if (mail($email, "abc organisation id", $message, $headers))  { ?> <h2>Thank you. Your password has been reset and your new login details has been sent to your email address</h2> <?php  } }  } } } // If the form is not being submitted or there are errors in the submitted form, display the registration form. if ($_POST['forgot password'] == '' || count($error_message) > 0){?><html><head lang="en-au"><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../../includes/register.Css"></head><h1>Reset my Password</h1><br /><?php if (count($error_message) > 0) include('error.Php'); ?><hr><h3>To reset your password, enter your email address. An email will be send to you with your new password.</h3> <form method="POST" action="../../index.Php?section=volunteer&page=forgot" name="forgot" id="forgot" > <fieldset> <label for="email" class="required" >Your Email: </label>  <input type="text" id="email" name="email" tabindex="1" title="email"><br /> <div class="button">  <input type="submit" value="Send" id="forgot" name="forgot" tabindex="3"> </div> </fieldset></form></html><?php } ?>

-question by harsh